• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What?! A battle thread... with free Lemonade?!

Years

YES! A battle thread with me, I'm free. xP FOOLED YA! ... I'm weird >.>

Anyways, I've finally gotten my competitive team done, and I want to battle now.

Rules are:

6 vs 6
    Level 100
    Single Battle
    No Evasion moves
    No putting to sleep more than one Pokemon, unless that Pokemon faints
    No legendaries
    No ubers
    No Disconnecting!

Yeah, my rules are kinda strict, I don't like legendaries in competitive battling. Anyways, just post here with your friend code, and I'll meet ya in WiFi!

PS My friend code is in signature. :P

Battles:
    Lemonade vs IAmTheWalrus (Lemonade wins)
    Lemonade vs ooka_100 (ooka_100 wins)
    Lemonade vs ______
    Lemonade vs ______
    Lemonade vs ______

Code:
    Battle Record in this thread:
    Wins: 1
    Losses: 1

Waiting list:

ZER0 L0VE
    BigWolf

Last edited:
    Years
    It's alright. I'd rather someone run than disconnect. That was fun, for a second at the beginning I was down and looked like you were winning, but then I came back. :P

Years
    Yeah, ooka_100 is first, since he posted first. And ZER0 L0VE I might not have time to battle you, but I'll make a waiting list and we can battle whenever we're on again. And yes, to the no quick claw rule.

Back