• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What a Long Day.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
  • Yesterday, my relatives from Japan is coming from the airplane, and I was psyched! It was a pretty fun day... even though my internet suddenly rendered unable to use for a long time due to technical problems, and it was lagging pretty bad. Being around my Japanese relatives makes me having a great time, and I never see my mother this happy before, and I want that my mother as this happy or even greater in the future.

Also, when I was on the restaurant that some of my relatives invite me to, on the moment after I finished eating, suddenly the song of 'Happy Birthday' is played! And it's for a certain baby (not from our relatives' though), which is now 1 years old, and despite of that they join in the happy parade too, and it was very very hilarious to watch! Man... honestly, I never been this happier as well, and I hope I will.

Oh, and my net is finally fixed that I'm able to write this blog now!

Back