• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What am I. (a story about Mewtwo)

Bird_Trainer_Robyn

Bird Trainer
    Years
    Hi everyone, This is my Fan Fic about Mewtwo. I love it and I hope you will two. Enjoy reading it and leave me a review after. Here is chapter 1. Enjoy.

What am I
    Chapter 1
    Unnatural

Mewtwo walked through the forest. Not lost, but looking for something. He was alone. There was no other Pokemon like him. He had been created by scientists in a laboratory from the DNA of a Mew and felt like he did not belong. He was not sure what he was looking for but he continued to search. Mewtwo heard a stream nearby and went to get a drink. When he based through the bushes he saw a Stantler taking a drink. The Stantler looked up and ran away terrified into the forest.

?Don?t run away, I?m not going to do anything to you I just want a drink.? Mewtwo spoke softly but the Stantler was gone.

Mewtwo stared into the forest sadly for a few seconds then turned to the water. He stood next to the stream and moved his hands over the water, using his psychic powers to lift a scoop of water into the air and drank. Moving his hands once again to take another drink he was startled by a cry from in the forest. He moved through the brush towards the cry. He came to a clearing and saw where the cry was coming from. There in the center of the clearing was a young Vulpix kit being chased by a Gengar. The Vulpix ducked to hide in a bush but the Gengar fallowed. Gengar stopped in front of the bush and started to use a Shadow Ball attack on the little Vulpix kit.

?Leave that Vulpix alone!? Mewtwo yelled to the Gengar as he fired a ball of energy at the Gengar, sending it into the bushes with a flash of light.

Mewtwo walked over to the bush. He pushed the leaves away and reached in and gently picked up the tiny Vulpix in his hand. The Vulpix curled up as tight as it could and whimpered softly. Suddenly Mewtwo heard a rustle and a growl in the bushes behind him and was knocked off his feet to the ground. In front of him stood an angry Ninetales.

?Give me back my kit. Now!? she said growling bearing her teeth.

Mew two stood up and sent the Vulpix floating through the air and landing softly on the ground in front of the Ninetales. ?I was only trying to save it from the Gengar that was chasing it.? Mewtwo said cautiously.

?I don?t trust you, you?re unnatural. You don?t belong here. Now stay away from us.? She picked up her little kit in here mouth and ran into the dark forest.

?Ha ha ha that went well.? A strange voice laughed from above.

?Who is there?? Mewtwo asked looking around. In the air in front of him appeared a Misdreavus. ?Who are you??

?I?m Metra, just a friendly Pokemon drifting through the woods. I can see that you are very strong from the damage you did to that Gengar that just looked like he was having a little fun.? Metra said looking at Mewtwo.

?A little fun? He was going to hurt that little Vulpix. If you were watching why didn?t you try to help?? Mewtwo asked annoyed.

?I would have but it looked like you could handle it but that didn?t go very well now did it?? said Metra teasingly.

?Its not my fault the Ninetales didn?t trust me just because I?m different.? He said annoyed.

?How are you different, what made her say you were unnatural? Ah, what was your name again?? she asked inquisitively.

?I never gave you my name. I am Mewtwo. I?m different because I was created from the DNA of a Mew by a group of scientists for the human in charge of Team Rocket, so I am not a real Pokemon I?m a clone.? Mewtwo told her.

?Okay then. So why are you out here in the middle of the forest??

?I?m not sure. I guess I?m looking for something?

?Looking? Looking for what??
    ?I don?t know.? He said getting annoyed.

?Well then, you should go see The Wise Lugia and The White Ho-oh.?

?The who?? Mewtwo asked.

?The Wise Lugia and his mate the White Ho-oh. They live on the top of Mount Silver. It?s north of here. Maybe they can help you.? she answered.

?Well thank you for the tip. It was nice meeting you, good bye.? He turned and walked away.

?Leaving so soon?? Metra asked following him.

?Yes.? He said looking back for a moment but she was in front of him.

?Why? I could go with you and show you the way.?

?That?s ok I can find my way, thank you for the offer though, good bye.? And he continued walking.

?Humph? Well then good bye.? And she disappeared angrily in a puff of smoke.

I hope you all liked it. Sent me your reviews. Come back later for ch 2.

Bird_Trainer_Robyn

Bird Trainer
    Years
    Here is Chapter 2

Hi everyone, here is chapter 2 of What am I. Enjoy the story and send me a review of what you think. Good or bad. I dont mind. Enjoy. :D

What am I

Chapter 2

Challenge

Mewtwo walked away from the smoke Metra left after she disappeared. Mewtwo now started to feel even more alone. No other Pokemon had ever stayed and talked with him before. Even though it was nice to talk with another Pokemon he wasn?t sure if he could trust the green and purple ghost. So he walked on.

Mewtwo started to feel hungry and decided to look for some food. He came to an apple tree filled with bright green apples. Under the tree was a male and female Nidoran looking up at the fruit. Mewtwo saw them and used his powers to pick an apple and set it down in front of the Nidorans. They squealed cheerfully and started to eat the apple. Happily, Mewtwo stepped forward to pick his own apple. The two Nidoran looked up and unsurprisingly ran away into the bushes. Sadly he picked an apple and started to eat.

?No matter how many nice things you do they still run.? Said a feminine voice and Metra appeared behind him.

?Why are you still fallowing me?? he asked as he quickly turned around to find her but she vanished.

?I?m bored and have nothing else to do.? She said idly. ?Why? Do you mind that I am fallowing you?? she asked.

?Well as a matter of fact I do mind you fallowing me.? Mewtwo said.

?Well fine then! You don?t have to get upset.? And she vanished with an angry ?Good Bye? and a swirl of smoke.

Once again Mewtwo was troubled. He had willingly driven away someone that wanted to talk to him. He just kept reminding him self that he didn?t trust Metria, yet.

He went on walking north towards Mount Silver, still feeling lonely.

Night was approaching and so he decided to look for a safe place to sleep. He found some apples to eat for dinner and a hollow tree close by to sleep in. It was tight but comfortable. After a while he fell asleep.

He awoke in the morning to the warm sunny air and ate the apples he had set aside and continued his journey north. By the after noon he had reached the base of the Mountain. He could have easily flown up to the top but decided to climb up the tall mountain instead. And so he started his climb. The bottom wasn?t too steep but gradually got worse. By the time he got half way up he came to a cliff. Looking up he saw that the cliff only went up a little ways. But the face of the cliff was mostly smooth. Not wanting to give up the challenge he stated to climb. In the middle of the cliff he started to get tried. Soon a familiar voice was heard.

?I thought you could fly??

?I can. What do you want now Metra?? he asked heavily.

?Well then why don?t you fly up the mountain instead of climbing silly?? Metra giggled.

?Because it?s a challenge. Don?t the others have to climb it also?? he said even more out of breath.

?Well yes the ones that are not able to fly. But why do you want it to be a challenge if it doesn?t have to be?? she inquired.

?Because.? Then realizing that she would just ask why again, ?It seams like it should be a challenge. And why do you care so much?? He said annoyed.

?Well I have taken an interest in your little problem and want to see the outcome. It seams slightly entertaining. Why do you care that I care??

?Because everyone else that I see just runs away and so I don?t trust you. Why don?t you run away? Why do you keep bothering me?? He asked angry and out of breath.

?I have no fear of you. You?re just a lost and confused little Pokemon with no friends. Why should I run away when I can disappear?? and she did.

With mixed feelings of finally driving her off Mewtwo felt the top of the cliff. He pulled himself up and sat to rest for a while. After getting some of his strength back he continued up the rest of the mountain. Finally he reached the Plateau at the top of Mount Silver.

I hope you all liked the chapter. Come back later for ch 3 and send in your opinions of the story. Thanks for reading.

Sawyer

���
    Years
    that was really cool, i like it... i give it... 9.5/10. it showed exactly how someone like MewTwo would feel. that's good. :)

Bird_Trainer_Robyn

Bird Trainer
    Years
    chapter 3

Hi everyone, thanks everyone for reading and reviewing. Here is ch 3. Enjoy.

What am I

Chapter 3

Question

Mewtwo walked over to a large nest. Inside the nest sat a Ho-oh. She had all cloud-white plumage and a fiery colored crest, much unlike the other Ho-ohs. Next to her sat a Lugia, a tall silver-gray and blue bird. The two lift up their heads and looked at Mewtwo.

?Hello? said the Ho-oh cheerfully.

?What brings you to the top of Mount Silver?? the Lugia asked.

?Merta the Misdreavus said that you could answer my question.? Mewtwo answered.

?We can try.? The Ho-oh smiled.

?What is your question?? the Lugia inquired.

?Well I?m not really sure.? He answered shyly.

?Well what seams to be bothering you dear?? the Ho-oh asked.

?I am not a real Pokemon.? Mewtwo told them.

?Why do you say that?? the Lugia asked almost curiously.

?I was not born, I was created in a laboratory by scientists. I am a clone. Everywhere I go other Pokemon run away from me because I am unnatural they say. I guess I want to know if I really could be a Pokemon.? He said sadly.

?So your question is ?How can you prove that you are a real Pokemon?.? The Lugia said wisely.

?Yes. How could I prove that?? he asked.

?Well only a real Pokemon could have gotten to the top of this mountain. Is that enough proof for you?? the Lugia inquired.

?No.? he said sadly.

?You have special abilities like other Pokemon. You must have noticed that.? He paused. ?Well there is only one way to prove that you are a real Pokemon.? Lugia told him.

?What is it?? Mewtwo asked hopefully.

?You must create your own species.? He answered him.

?But how can I do that? I am the only one like this I was the only one the created that survived. And I destroyed the laboratory they created me in and erased my laboratory I created. How can I create my own species if I'm the only one?? he said sadly, losing hope.

?Create your own species? the Lugia answered again and put his head down under his wings.

?That?s it? That?s all you will tell me? Mewtwo said shocked and in anger. ?I climbed all the way up here just for that?? he said as his eyes almost watered.

?Why don?t you travel south to Hoenn? It is very nice over there. Take a vacation. Make a stop in Oldale Forest. And then maybe go and see Meteor Falls, its beautiful there? The Ho-oh told him with a smile.

?How do I get there its across the ocean?? he asked with a slightly angry tone.

?Well can?t you fly?? she inquired.

?Yes but it is a long ways away. It would take at least two days to get there. Isn?t there another way?? but it was too late. The white Ho-oh had also gone to sleep with her head tucked peacefully under her wing. ?Why won?t you give me any more information?? he yelled, but they did not wake.

Sad and angry he turned and left the two great birds walking to the side of the cliff. He looked down at the ground. He felt like there was no more hope for him. A small tear dropped from his face as he started down the mountain.

?Now what am I to do?? he thought in his mind. ?What can I do? I can?t make a new laboratory. It wouldn?t be right to create another like me to have to share the same exile. Why go to Hoenn? Just to run away? Just for a vacation?? he finally reached the ground and landed lightly on his feet. He looked around at the paths that lay in front of him. One path headed north the other back the way he came. He pondered for a moment which path he should take. North headed for an almost untrue promise or south to back where he came from. And finally he decided.

?Aren?t you going to go north to Hoenn?? asked Metra now appearing.

?Why?? he answered not wanting to talk to the annoyance.

?Because that?s where the White Ho-oh told you to go, were you even listening?? she asked him.

?Yes I was listening to their stupid, half answers.? He said crossly.

?Well their answers are some times hard to understand.? She informed him. ?Hey! Where are you going?? she asked as he started to leave.

?I don?t know. I?m going back to where I was before you told me to go on this stupid journey.? He answered not looking back at her.

?What? Back to every Pokemon you help, every one you?re nice to running away? Why do you want to go back to that?? she asked him solemnly.

?What do you know? You?re just an annoying cloud of smoke fallowing me around. How do you know anything about me? You just show up here and there.? He yelled at her with a small tear in his eye. And at this, Merta quietly and smokeless disappeared with a solemn face. He stared at the spot from which she had left. He once again was alone with no hope, no one there and only a tear on his longing face.

I hope you all liked it. Post your opinions. I like to get feedback on my storys. come back later for ch 4. bye bye

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    What I like about this is that it takes into account a different side of Mewtwo than what the media of Pokemon has led us to believe. You've reversed it to the lost soul wanting answers, frail and fragile in the own world. Whereas the movies show Mewtwo as a violent aggressive creature, you show the softer side to this clone. That's what I like most of all.

The thing I don't particularly like is how it seems rushed. Don't be afraid to take your time. It seemed that you just went from forest straight to mountain. Normally, there aren't forests next to mountains in real life... o_O But... yeah - don't be afraid to take you time. In the space remaining, why don't you try describing the scenic areas a bit more? It'll make the feeling of the fic more vivid than it was before. ^_^

All in all, this is a good Pokemon POV fic, that's just a little bit rushed. Work on that and you should be fine. :D

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    Mmm a queer story about the different side of Mewtwo indeed. I admire the fact of the different perspective of the hidden emotional side of Mewtwo, instead of what we all know him as the dark shadowed pokemon thinking nothing of hate. At least, that is what has been infleunced in me.

Well, your details seemed to be IMO bluntly stated. Try making certain parts like, descriptive. Some parts you rushed a bit too fast, and some were a tad too short. I would really suggest on adding descriptions so I can actually visualize it in my head. By then, it would be a cool POV from a Mewtwo. Ooh love the originality as well as Pokemon POVs...

Nice job! ^_~

Bird_Trainer_Robyn

Bird Trainer
    Years
    Here is ch 4

Hi everyone, thanks for reading and thanks for the reviews. Ill try to add more detail for now on. Thanks every one. Here is chapter 4. Enjoy.

What am I

Chapter 4

Changing

He had driven Metra away, maybe for good this time, and now he had no one to talk to. He tuned back to the path and continued walking back to where he started to the same life he had with no hope left.

He walked all day and soon he came to the stream near where he had found the Vulpix and Gengar. He took a drink and sat sadly in the cool shade by the stream. Suddenly he heard a crack of a twig and he was in a cage of iron bars and purple light.

?We know he would come back. We have him sir.? Said a human?s voice.

?Finally.? Said a familiar man?s voice. ?You are mine again. I knew if I searched the whole region I would find you and catch you.? He said with an evil voice.

?Would you like us to prepare the transportation cage Mister Giovanni sir?? Asked one of the other men.

?Yes yes, you might as well.? He told him. ?So Mewtwo. After all this time of hiding I have finally caught you, and for good this time.? He said looking down at him. The fact that Mewtwo was not fighting troubled Giovanni. ?What?s wrong, finally too tired to fight back. Have all these years of fear and worry finally caught up with you and you have given up?? Mewtwo didn?t answer. ?Or have you finally broken down to the fact that you are all alone in this world?? He still did not answer. ?That must be it. You?re all alone and you have finally come to face it. Will you come willingly then?? he looked at Mewtwo who still did not answer. ?Very well then, to be sure I will put you only on minimal security. Bring me the hand restraints only.? He told the other men.

?Yes sir. Are you sure, sir?? the man asked?

?Yes. I believe he finally realizes that he doesn?t belong any where else.? He said smirking at Mewtwo. ?Isn?t that Right Mewtwo?? still he didn?t reply. ?Alright give me the restraints.? The man handed them to him and Giovanni opened the door to the cage and walked in and placed the restraints on Mewtwo?s arms. ?Just as I thought.? He said as he pulled the restraints up bringing Mewtwo to his feet without resistance.

?I finally have you. After all this time. I finally have the world?s strongest Pokemon that will obey my every commands.? He said in an evil voice as he led Mewtwo out of the cage and down the path towards a little cart. Giovanni sat down on the cart as one of the men sat in the drivers seat. ?Well get on.? Giovanni said strongly to Mewtwo. He paused to think.

He had finally given up to the fact that he was all alone. Had Giovanni known that he would? He had. After the years of running from him, he had finally captured him. Mewtwo had finally given up. Why not? He was all alone. No other Pokemon would go near him other than the Misdreavus. But she was long gone now. He had run out of options. The Wise Lugia and the White Ho-oh had left him with nothing. He had nowhere also to go. Why not join Giovanni. He might have an evil plain. But nothing mattered any more. There was nothing else left.

?Well get on.? Giovanni said to him.

I hope you all liked it. Come back later for ch 5 and keep the reviews comeing. Thanks everyone. :D

Sawyer

���
    Years
    good, keep at it, and this'll get really good reviews... well, at least from me! :D

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    This is really good. I just have a few wuestions.

Am I to assume that this is where it starts tying into the Anime series and he is going to escape again? If so, are you going to bring it even further than the series, and make a sort of spin-off? If that's the direction you're going in, I'd like to see that.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Well... it's good that Mewtwo still feels lost and alone. Fragile characters are a lot better to read than characters with so much confidence, their heads inflate so much they explode. The good thing was that it wasn't as rushed as the previous chapters... Well done ^_^.

On the other hand... it was much shorter in length. It wasn't the fact that nothing happened, it's just you cut off at a weird time. It would have been better to have finished when Mewtwo arrived at TR's base or something similar... It felt extremely short, and again - not very vivid in terms of description again...

Hopefully, this shouldn't turn into a 1st movie spoof... so keep up the godo work. ^_^

Bird_Trainer_Robyn

Bird Trainer
    Years
    Here it is. Chapter 5

Hi everyone, here is chapter 5. I love all teh reviews all of you are sending. Thanks everyone. I'm so happy that all of you like my story. Thank you so much everyone. Well here it is chapter 5. enjoy your reading.

What am I

Chapter 5

Leaving

Mewtwo walked towards the cart where Giovanni waited.

?Stop.? Said a voice behind him.

Mewtwo and Giovanni tuned and looked where the voice had come from. It was Metra.

?Mewtwo what are you doing? You can?t give up and join him.?

?Why not?? he asked her not changing his sad and serious face.

?What?s this?? Giovanni asked almost humorously. ?Have you made a friend?? he smirked. ?Come on Mewtwo. Get on the cart. Don?t listen to the Misdreavus.? He said strongly unable to understand what she was saying.

?You can?t join him Mewtwo. He is evil and wants only to control the strongest Pokemon. Don?t give up.? She pleaded. ?What will happen to all the other Pokemon??

?Why should I care? The other Pokemon don?t want me around. All they do is run away. They all do. Why should I care what happens to them.? He answered.

?Mewtwo. Get on. Let?s go. Ignore that pathetic little Pokemon. You don?t need it. You will have lots of Pokemon to talk to back at my mansion. Lots of strong Pokemon. Now let?s go.? He said to Mewtwo.

?Please don?t Mewtwo. He just wants to control you.? She said worried.

?So what if he does. I don?t belong anywhere else. So what if he only wants to have me for power. Why should I care?? He said to her and turned to the cart.

?Good. Now get on and lets go Mewtwo. Giovanni said to him.
    ?No!? Metra yelled as she sent a strong Shadow Ball attack at Mewtwo, making him stumble and turn around. He looked at her and used his powers on her and held her in the air.

?Get rid of her Mewtwo.? Said Giovanni.

Metra looked at Mewtwo with tears in her eyes as Giovanni spoke to Mewtwo.

?Now use Psychic on that Misdreavus and let?s go.? Giovanni commanded.

Mewtwo did. Metra yelled in pain and fell to the ground, tears running down her dark green face and she lay there on the ground. Mewtwo looked down at his hands. The metal bar held his hands together and then ran to his feet.

?What did I do?? he asked out loud.

?You did what I told you to do. Not let?s go.? Said Giovanni growing worried. ?Lets go.?

Mewtwo continued to look at the restraints and then looked at Metra. ?No.? he said quietly as he destroyed them. He walked over to Metra and picked her up. ?I?m sorry.? He said softly as he raised his hand and forced Giovanni and his men away with his powers.

?Nooooooooo!!!? Giovanni yelled in anger as he disappeared into the forest.

Mewtwo carried Metra through the forest away from the scene. Hours later they came to a quiet lake. Mewtwo set Metra down by the water in the shade of a tree. Mewtwo walked away to tree nearby with some apples in it and picked a few. Finally Metra woke up startled.

?Where am I? Mewtwo. Where are you? Oh no.? she called looking around very weakly.

?I?m right over here.? He answered. Walking back over to her with the apples.

?What happened? She asked looking up at him as he sat down in front of her.

?I attacked you. I?m sorry. After that I realized that you were right so I drove Giovanni and his men away and ran. I?m sorry Metra.? He said nodding his head down.

?That?s alright Mewtwo. I attacked you too,? She said struggling to get up. ?You didn?t mean to.?

?I?m sorry.? He said again handing her an apple.

?So what are you going to do now?? she asked him slowly taking the apple.

?I don?t know. It?s not safe for me here any more. Giovanni will just come looking for me again.? He said staring at the apple he had taken.

?Then why don?t you go to Hoenn like The White Ho-oh told you.? She asked.

?I might as well. I guess I better go quickly. Giovanni won?t give up his search easily.? He said still staring at the apple. ?You?re still hurt.? He said to her. ?Where would you like me to take you?? He asked her.

?I?m going to go with you.? She said strongly. ?I?m not leaving you all alone.? She tried to get up floating in the air for a few seconds but then fell into his out stretched arms.

?Alright you can come. Let?s go.? He said as he got up and they walked away.

I hope you all liked it. Come back later for chapter 6.

Sawyer

���
    Years
    wow... this is really getting good, but i really want them to get out of the forest and go somewhere else.

Bird_Trainer_Robyn

Bird Trainer
    Years
    Chapter 6

Hi Everyone, Here is Chapter 6. Thanks for all your reviews. Keep them comeing. Enjoy the story.

What am I
    Chapter 6
    Rescue

Night was coming. Metra was still weak so they found a nice safe place to sleep for the night. They found a large bush that was well protected and was hallow in the center of it, a nice, safe warm place to sleep. Mewtwo collected some soft leaves and set them down in a pile in the back of the space for Metra to sleep on as he slept near the opening to guard it.

Before dawn Mewtwo woke up startled. He heard a sound from out side. Some one was screaming. He got up and quickly crawled out of the bush as Metra slowly woke up. He ran towards the sound. He found a Gengar holding something wearing a white and green dress with light green hair.

?Hey! What are you doing?? he yelled to the Gengar.

The Gengar turned to look at him. ?What dose it matter to you? Its none of your business.? He said roughly still holding on to the creature.

?Help me.? The white and green creature cried.

?Let her go!? her told him closing his fist.

The Gengar just turned to take a glance at him again and laughed. ?Ha ha. Make me.?

?Fine then.? Mewtwo said and sent a ball of psychic energy and him before the Gengar could do anything and he disappeared into the woods and the creature in the dress fell to the ground.

?What happened?? Metra asked just arriving as he walked over to the creature that the Gengar had been holding. Metra fallowed.

?Are you alright?? Mewtwo asked her.

?I?m fine.? Metra answered.

?Not you.? He said trying to not sound mean. ?Are you alright?? He asked again.

?I think so.? She answered looking around. ?Where am I?? she asked looking at Mewtwo.

?You?re near Olivine City.? He told her.

?Where?? she asked startled.

?In Jhoto.? Metra answered.

?Jhoto!? she said, shocked.

?Yes. Where are you from?? Mewtwo asked curiously.

?I?m from Hoenn.? She answered.

?Well how did you get all the way over here?? Metra asked.

?The Gengar pokenaped me and brought me here I guess.? She said looking at Metra then to Mewtwo. ?Thank you for saving me.? She said to Mewtwo.

?Why did he do that?? he asked her.

?I?m not really sure why I just heard him say he was going to show me off to his friends. But now how am I going to get back home to my family?? she asked almost crying.

?That?s where we are headed. Well take you with us, right Metra?? he said to her giving her his hand to help her up to her feet.

?Thank you. I?m Tandy Gardevoir.? She said getting to her feet.

?I?m Mewtwo,? he told her. ?And this is Metra Misdreavus.? He added, almost forgetting to introduce his traveling companion.
    ?Nice to meet you two. Thank you so much for helping me.? And they walked to the edge of the forest towards Olivine City.

?So now what do we do?? asked Metra.

?Do you have any ideas Mewtwo?? Tandy asked.

?Why don?t we try to get a ride on a boat going to Hoenn? He answered.

?That?s a great idea.? Tandy smiled.

?Metra you can become invisible so you go and look at the signs to see which one is going to Hoenn.? He told her.

?Alright.? She said as she faded out.

Metra went to go look as Tandy and Mewtwo hid in the bushes. Soon she came back with the report.

?There is one ship headed for Hoenn. The S.S. Tidal leaves dock 7 at noon.? She reported.

?Great that gives us plenty of time.? Said Mewtwo.

?But how do we get on the ship without being seen?? Tandy asked.

?We can fly up high and go down on the other side of the ship with out being seen. Metra can fade out and wait on the other side for us. Okay?? he asked them.

?Right.? Metra agreed and Tandy nodded her head. Metra then faded out.

?Alright then, you and I need to get up in the air and out of sight before any one can see us, okay?? he told her.

?Right.? she said as she held onto his shoulders.
    Mewtwo was just going to use his powers to float her in the air but he figured this made her safer instead. ?Okay, then lets go.? And they flew up into the air as he grabbed her waist to keep her steady. Soon they were up high in the air and out of sight from the people down below. They took a second to look around at the sight then moved over to be in line with the other side of the ship. ?Now we are going to have to go down really fast so we won?t be seen, okay? So don?t get scared.? He told her as she nodded her head. ?Okay.? He said and they were falling through the air towards the water at high speed. Mewtwo had to cover her mouth to stop her from screaming. Soon they stopped an inch above the water. ?Are you ok?? he asked as he removed his hand from over her mouth as she nodded and sighed.

?Finally. What took you to so long?? Metra had appeared looking slightly annoyed for some reason.

?So how do we get in?? Tandy asked.

?Can you teleport?? Mewtwo asked her.

?Yes, but I don?t like to.? She told him.

?Okay. I?ll teleport the both of us then.?

?It?s just on the other side of this wall.? Metra told them and she went through.

Mewtwo and Tandy followed. On the other side was the cargo room. They found a space to hide among some of the large boxes. Mewtwo teleported some apples he had picked while Metra was gone and had left them in the bush. They each ate an apple as they waited for the boat to leave. Finally the boat started and they moved out to sea.

I hope you enjoyed the story. Same as always, come back later for the next chapter. bye bye everyone and thank you.

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    One thing I majorly advise: descriptions. As I had mentioned before, try your best avoiding the blunt statements, because it seems too like dialogues volleying back and forth. There are a few grammar problems, such as Jhoto is spelled Johyo. It would be an even more better story than it is now if you would concentrate on adding more background details to the large quanity parts.

Such as the Gengar. It would've been nice if you would effectively describe the shadow ball and its expression. But still, it's a nice fic coming along with the new character introduction. Just take in mind with the descriptions! ^_^

Sawyer

���
    Years
    it's pretty good, getting better, but as LilyPichu said, you need to be more descriptive.

Back