• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What animal will be next in line for the world of pokemon?

Polizard

Awesome Trainer
    Years
    I can't remember if there was a pokemon based off of a chicken. There's one of a cow, why not a chicken haha! I honestly wouldn't see the significance in it though since we can't eat them or have them fly us anywhere.
    lol, i'm just saying random stuff

Umm torchic lol

i think lama dolphin and of course flamingo and i would also like to see another shark pokemon a bit more like a lil baby shark getting bigger and ending up looking like jaws, i would mind seeing a squirrel again pachi was a bit of a letdown or possible an evolve. A panda or polar bear would be good possible a swan as the resident flying pokemon like pidgeot and a falcon with these too possible female male counterparts, and a real gorilla wolves and am Aussie so i have to say kangaroo and platypus just by law
    i could go on but i have to go to dinner

Forgot to mention more extinct pokemon like dinosaurs and what not

Myles

Seriously?
    Years
    I'd like to see a fly.

i would like to see a pokemon based off a dolphin, it would be a cool water/maybe normal typer (since its mammal)

Kyogre is based on an orca (a.k.a. a killer whale), which is a type of dolphin.

I havent seen a Lion yet.... idk what type a lion pokemon could be either :/

As well as the Shinx line, Arcanine is based on mythical beasts that themselves are based on lions and Entei is argubly based on a lion.

I could see more Big cats, there haven't been many I can think of. Maybe some more reptiles, something based loosely on the Komodo Dragon would be nice, with some kind of bite side effect to simulate the bacteria in it's bite

Argubly the Eeveelutions and legendary dogs. Also Absol is like a cougar.

more bear pokemon like a panda or koala (i know koalas aren't bears) maybe even a wolf pokemon.

Although I'm sure you know about them, Munchlax, Snorlax, Teddiursa and Ursaring are bears. Oh and Spinda is a panda.

i'd also like a zebra, elephant, or kangaroo.

Kangaskhan's a kangaroo. Phanphy and Donphan are elephants. Also Mamoswine is based on a woolly mammoth for what it's worth.

Last edited:

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    More spiders. Like in the real world there are so many kinds. something big in difference from Ariados like a hairy tarantula Pokemon.

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    More spiders. something big in difference from Ariados like a hairy tarantula Pokemon.

I totally agree, they do need more spider like Pokemon, they've only got Spinarak and Ariados at the moment I'm pretty sure

Years
    Kangaskhan's a kangaroo.
    I think Breloom has some similarities to a Kangaroo also.

How About a Platypus so it can be Bibarel's Final Evolutionary state or a Plant like a more Tree Like Feature
    Psyduck's lack of feathers and the fact that it can't fly makes me think it's more of a platypus than a duck.

Has a Tanooki been done? I think something interesting could come out of that...

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    Some are on my lists...

1. Dolphin(as all others would say)
    2. Giant Squid(would be legendary?)
    3. Sea Urchin
    4. Maybe Nessie would do. :P

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
    Years
    An otter
    A lemur
    A dolphin
    A kangaroo (seriously, Kangaskahn looks nothing like a kangaroo, it liiks more reptilian)
    A hamster
    A T-REX (badass)
    CAEK
    A cardboard box (win)

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    I know its been done before, but a lion. All the lions are way to dog like, I mean really. Please tell me I'm not alone...

Charmageddon

Charizard has evolved into ^
    Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2016
    A Howler Monkey that learned moves like Uproar, Screech, Supersonic, Hyper Voice etc would be pretty awesome I think.

Back