• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What anime character are you most like and why?

SevenShirokami

Cosmo of Light and Dark
    Years
    It really depends on my mood, but I'd have to say I'm usually like Nagisa from Clannad. And Mokona from Tsubasa, and the 90% goofiness of Yuuko from xxxHolic.

Also a little bit like Maria from Umineko no Naku Koro ni.

Turn-it

Coordinator/Elite Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2012
    Lol I'm straight up Shikamaru from Naruto. I'm the laziest person you will ever meet. And everyone says I have so much potential to do great but I hate the word because I hate trying to live up to expectations.

Cariad

world.search(you);
    Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2023
    I am pretty much 100% like Taiga Aisaka from Toradora!. I look almost identical to her, except the fact I'm taller. Aswell as looking like her, I also tend to act a lot like her. Acting annoying and ignorant while actually being quite playful and nice. xD

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    I'd probably say I was a combination of Jet from Cowboy Bebop and Alphonse Elric from Fullmetal Alchemist. I may not look like either of them, but I believe I have a lot in common with Jet's down-to-earth, jaded-but-not-too-cynical personality as well as Alphonse's basic desire to please people. I'm definitely not a hot-headed person, so most anime protagonists really don't interest me, for the most part; I much prefer - and think I'm like - the sidekicks or second-billed characters much more than the main peeps.

Back