• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What anime do you think is the best drawn?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    The thread's about the animation of anime.

And I forgot to add another; Samurai Champloo. Has some of the most fluid action scenes of any series and combines a really unique blend of feudal Japan and modern hip-hop into its art.

UraharaSteph

Science Has Never Been So Sexy
    Years
    There are LOADS of anime ART that I love. Some including
    Ouran High School Host Club
    Kuroshitsuji
    So Long Mr. Despair (I don't know how to spell the actual Japanese name of it forgive me but it's art is brilliant)
    Death Note
    Pandora hearts (The way Xerxes Break is drawn a long with Gilbert and Alice is absolutely amazing)
    Bleach (Some of the close ups are brilliant. Such as a snapshot from where Urahara is Training Ichigo and he dodges the attack, the way his hair flows and the sparkle in his eye is amazing)
    Chobits (Chii is amazingly drawn)
    And most likely many more animes that I can't think of.. OH Hellsing OVA

Oh and there is an amazing anime movie. The Girl Who Leapt Through Time. Every frame is just an amazing peice of art~ <3

However the number one anime I think that is brilliant for art and the quality of it has to be Haruhi Suzumiya. I just find it amazing.

Animes I have a problem with?
    Yu-gi-oh and Soul eater, they share a smiliar problem, I don't like their noses.
    SHE. The ultimate weapon. It would be a lot better if the characters didn't have a perament blush.
    R.O.D I'm not sure about this one, but it just really didn't appeal to me.

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
    Paranoia Agent and Spirited Away, they just look beautiful to me. Paranoia Agent's facial animations are unique too.

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    6 months? seriously? that's complete overkill of the one month revival clause. Make a new one if you really want this thread

closed*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back