• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What anime/manga have you watched last?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    REMINDER: If you are posting in this thread, you should be saying what you thought of the episode you watched. It is spammy to just say "I watched ____". I'm noticing this a lot lately.

Anyway, yesterday I watched two episodes of K-ON!! because I was a bit behind. I didn't really care much about episode... 16, was it? Or 17. The one with the lyrics and Ui catches a cold and whatnot. It was kinda boring. But I LOVED the one after it with Mio's stage fright and the Romeo & Juliet prep. XD; Ritsu was amazing in it.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    My bad ><

Finished 5 Centimeters per second. (All of them)
    I loved it <3 :D
    Even made a Blog Post about it xD

Chad -

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2012
    I started watching Occult Academy. It's pretty good for a mysterious and supernatural anime, but it fails as a horror one. The designs of the so-called creatures that were supposed to scare us were stupid. Besides that, I loved everything about it, from the action to the comedy. Maya, FTW!! xD

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Watched 2 episodes of Toaru Majutsu no Index.
    Its getting interesting, the little Nun falling from the roof xD

Last edited:
    Years
    I saw up to the fourth movie of Kara no Kyoukai (Garden of Sinners). This series is far too sophisticated for my feeble teenage mind to comprehend, with the exception of third movie. Oh well, the best part of Kara no Kyoukai is up next, so I'll look forward to it.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Saw the third and fourth episode of TMI xD

Some more people are coming in, and that means more action. Getting addicting.

Last edited:

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
    I re-watched Pokemon episodes 148-161. Ash just won the Plain Badge from Whitney in the last episode. I also noticed something about Ash. He makes a lot of promises he doesn't keep. Back in Kanto, Ash promised he would visit Pidgeot when he gets the GS ball from Professor Ivy and he didn't. He also promises Kurt that he will stop by Azalea Town after he competes in the Johto League and as far as I remember, he doesn't. I thought this was a children's show that teaches morals.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
    Agree, ash is not a good role model lol. And how could he let Pidgeot go in the first place :(

Anyway today i will be watching Kemeko Deluxe.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Watched episode 5 of TMI.

Its getting more and more interesting, can't really say what without giving out spoilers though.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Tried watch DBZ again, but I simply couldn't get into it. Thats one anime I will never complete or watch again.

Cirrus

dreaming a transient dream.
    Years
    Well, you can't really watch manga, but I read the 4th volume of KimiKiss again.

:| It was good, though.

paramnsiia

PokeNerd.
    Years
    Last anime I watched was Kuroshitsuji II. <3 Episode 6, I believe.
    The whole Sebastian and Claude part was simply amazing, and I was on the edge of my seat (bed, rather) the entire time. :D The fangirl I am, I was squealing the entire time. :I

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2011
    I watched Fairy Tail! I was sort of stuck as to what anime to watch, so I just went to a site and looked up the top anime series, and there was Fairy Tail! 'Well, that sounds interesting' I thought, and watched it! I'm now on episode 35, and I really do love it. The whole series has an enchanted, magic-rpg feel to it, and I'm waiting for them to start a Fairy Tail MMORPG... If that doesn't already exists (if it does exist, TELL ME!!!!) Anyways, just as a broad review of the series (at least as far as I've watched), is that it does a really good job of setting up another world and keeping you (the viewer) inside it. If you haven't watched it, I really think that you should. :)

P.S. I send digi-kun a virtual batch of COOKIES!!!!! Yum. I like cookies. I actually just ate some a few minutes ago :)

Chad -

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2012
    Just finished watching His and Her Circumstances. I enjoyed it but not that much. I hated the art, sound, and especially Arima! Yukino was pretty entertaining the whole series. The comedy overall all was decent; a few laughs here and there..

I am also starting Fairy Tail as of..now!

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
    Watched the first episode of Bakemonogatari.

Looks interesting, don't really like the Animations 3Desque styling but it's nice to see something different i guess.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back