• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What anime/manga have you watched last?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ficher

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2012
    I started watching Nyan Koi!. It's a pretty generic anime with romantic comedy, but it's enjoyable so far.

Graceful

あぁ、たいさ!♥
    Years
    I've just watched Bleach episode 278 and now I'm on 279. God, I've been waiting for the Visard to come into the Fake Karakura Town arc since I started it! - The Visard are Awesome :D And Hiyori is Evil - but in a good way :)
    Spoiler:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    I actually should've posted this yesterday, buuuuut:

Manga~

Elfen Lied Chapters 90-something to the end: I really loved this series a lot, though some things (like Nyuu) annoyed the crap out of me. I also didn't really like the ending as much, 'cause of what Kouta's kid was named. Yeah, my personal rant about me liking Lucy over Nyuu.

Soul Eater Chapters 1-14: Someone at my new school wore a shirt of it on an orientation ('cause we have to wear uniforms otherwise), so I finally decided to look into it. And you know what? I'm loving it. All the main characters are really likable in their own way, and I just find Soul to be adorable ^////////^ Yeah, I'm weird like that~

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
    Amagami SS episodes 1-8.

10/10

Truly the best romance anime I have ever seen.
    Yes. Amagami SS is love. I never thought that I would fall in love with all the characters.

The latest ep has Sae Nakata not wanting to be just 'his sister'. <3

That was for anime, the last manga I read was Joshiraku. Really weird. I don't know why I read it.

Ficher

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2012
    Amagami SS episode 10 and Phantom ~ something here ~. I really like the latest episode of Amagami SS, but Sae does not beat the previous arcs, IMO.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
    Lots of good reviews for Amagami SS, it's now on my to watch list.

I read some more zombie loan. As i tend to prefer anime i might watch a couple of episodes before i go any further though.

Years
    ef - a tale of melodies (finished): I find it hard to believe any of the love in this show to be genuine instead of being guilt-based. It's hard to sympathize with anyone when all of them are purely manipulating each other's feelings for their own gain, particularly Yuuko and Kuze (the latter's attitude I can barely stand to watch). This extends to the first season as well. :|

Mobile Suit Gundam 00, episode 11: It seens they're taking an awfully long time to develop the plot. Nothing big was revealed in the past 2 episodes, maybe except Hallelujah might still exist. Why, why, WHY can't Patty Colasaur die already? T_T

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Anime:

Soul Eater Episode 1~ I decided to check out the anime just to get an idea about the voices. So far, I am mostly disappoint.

A. Soul's voice is TOO DAMN LOW. I see it as being much higher. Not alto-high, but tenor-high, perhaps?
    B. Maka doesn't sound energetic enough. However, I can somewhat see her voice fitting Blue from Pokesupe.
    C. Black Star's voice. It's too feminine. I picture him with more of a Tetsuya Kakihara or Katsuyuki Konishi (whoever it is who voices Kamina) type of voice, seeing how he's a loudmouthed idiot.

Other than that small pet peeve, though, I did like the animation, and I honestly understood more things in the first episode than I did in the first chapter XD;

Manga:

Soul Eater Chapters 20-something through 28~ Chapter 24. Was amazing. I freaking loved the "emo corner" Chrona unexpectedly made from her poetry. And yes, I consider Chrona a girl. Chrona seems more feminine than masculine, OK.

Years
    Strawberry Panic 12-26: Miator was like Kannzuki no Miko all over again. Spica should've had the main spotlight. Isn't it sad Lilim?
    Aria the Natural 12-26: May this town's kindness reach the heart of many people...
    Sketchbook ~full color'S~ 1-13: I really wish this show was longer, but that last episode is just perfect.
    GA: Geijutsuka Art Design Class 1-12: The show should've been longer. It was funny at times, but I couldn't even recall the characters names half the time. Still liked it though. :<
    Hikaru no Go 59-75: Absolutely epic. Great supporting cast. Godly character development. It was just wow.
    K-ON!! 22: TsunTsun Azusa. HNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG
    Seitokai Yakuindomo 10: Oh dear lol'd.

Now time to start school and limit my anime watching. \o/

Years
    Last day of summer, so that meant a marathon of the last 14 episodes of Mobile Suit Gundam 00: Second Season. I, with slight regret, revoke my earlier statement about the second season not disappointing. The ending of the first season and the first half set it up to be something truly magnificent and profound; instead, it was just a shallow shounen action story trying to be deep with forgettable character development. They made Graham Aker (one of my favorites from season 1) from an All-American badass pilot into an annoying otaku in a robot that he never seemed to be able to handle correctly. :| Overall, it was still good and enjoyable, but episode 17 appeared to be where all the impressiveness of this show ended. I'm hoping the movie will avenge 00. Next time I feel like doing a marathon, someone stop me.

Well, time for school I guess...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back