• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What are some good strong pokemon in pokemon diamond?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Dragon Master Is Back

Go For It Gengar
Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2009
    I was just wondering what are some of the good strong pokemon in sinnoh (pokemon D/P)
    I got some like.... Toxicroak, Abomasnow, Loppuny, Ambipom,. Mismaguis, Drifblim, Honkrow, Rapidash, Drapion, Hippowdon, Milotic, Rampardos, Staraptor and Roserade.
    What do you think? Do you have any more? Oh and also crobat and machamp

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Well, it depends on how you raise them. Any Pokémon (within limits, of course, don't expect a Rattata to be uber hax) can be trained to be a really strong Pokémon. Hell, going back to Rattata, using the FEAR method, a Rattata can easily take down an Arceus.​

dc_united

Josh Wicks doesn't like you
    Years
  • Garchomp destroys just about anything it comes across.

I'd also recommend getting a Frosslass, Luxray, and a Sneasel or Weavile.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Sorry to DPP mods if this isn't even worth moving over there but I know it doesn't go in Pokemon General so... :(

LethalTexture

Breeder and Battler
    Years
  • Sorry to DPP mods if this isn't even worth moving over there but I know it doesn't go in Pokemon General so... :(

No probs. ;D

Unfortunately, it doesn't belong here because, as the rules state, provided you have sufficient levels, any Pokémon functions in-game. You should just pick your favourites and use them; it doesn't matter either way.

*locks*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back