• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen What are the Unoun Mysteries/Ruins of Alpha Secrets?

It@chi Bl@st

Lone Trainer
    Years
    What are the secrets of the unouns and what's that strange music where you can hear in the ruins? I'm really bothered of these mysteries!!! Can you help me figure these mysteries for me? please...

BlisseysCharizard

What?! Chansey Is Evolving!
    Years
    There really is no secret in the Ruins of Alph. The only things that you could do is solve the puzzles, get to here the ????? music and you get an Unown pokedex. Also, when you get all 26 unown pokemon, you can print out the pictures of all 26 unown pokemon. And, thats really it.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    But in Crystal version there is something else. you have to have some certain item when you click the wall or a certain Pokemon(Hou-ou). Then a wall will open and you collect the items.

:t003:Dark Venusaur

Aust77

Grass Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2011
    The only thing interesting I have discovered in the Ruins Of Alph is the ????? Music.

Back