• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you afraid of ???

Years
    My fears:

- Being totally alone. The thought of having no one else in the world to turn to in some way is just...brr...

- Tornadoes. Even the very mention of the possibility of these happening in a storm I'm experiencing makes me extremely worried. o_o I once stayed up almost all night one time, fearful of a tornado coming when a tornado watch was issued...though I was still just a kid then. I don't worry quite that much now, but I do still worry.

- Deep water. Most likely due to a combination of never learning to swim properly for a long while, plus being pushed into the deep end of a pool (while I was leaning over to look at something) at a young age. @_o;; That definitely didn't help at all.

- Death.

pikeevee

Aipom fan. =3
    Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2013
    I have a fear of dieing. Mainly falling to my death though. Wonder why I never get out much?

Back