• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen What are you doing in FR/LG?

Haru!!

I got Firered!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 5, 2004
    So watcha doing.I just atarted a new game and I just beat my rival on route 22 and know I have
    Squirtle Lvl 10(Rokoto)
    Pigdy Lvl 8(Raven)
    Mankey Lvl 7(Irasu)
    those are there nicknames.I'm going to Pewter city.

Nessie

The return of the star!
    Years
    IM training my hitmonlee , it already has EV training, and is in level 97, im close to get it to the top ^^. Also, i already finished my pokedex kanto (150), and im transfering pokemon (with mysefl XD), from ruby to fire red, so my pokedex is 240 by now...

BigBoss

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2007
    I'm trying to get Kangaskan and Chansey........ they are hard to find and Catch in the safari zone.... I am VERY unlucky...... I spent 3 days trying to catch Zapdos! He always is the hardest to catch for me, even more than Mewtwo! I am also doing some RS transfers over to FR. XD

Lokhlan

Formerly "Tendo"
    Years
    I just got to Lavender Town in my Leaf Green pack. I'm currently enjoying the benefits of being able to rebattle any trainer using VS SEEKER. I'm also searching for some good fire & water pokemon. Hmmm, Vulplix...

Ivysaur lvl 36
    - Tackle (I'm searching for a TM to replace this move)
    - Sleep Powder
    - Razor Leaf
    - Leech Seed

Drowzee lvl 33
    - Psychic
    - Headbutt
    - Hypnosis
    - Meditate

Mankey lvl 33
    - Cross Chop
    - Mega Kick
    - Focus Energy
    - Low Kick

Meowth lvl 20 - I haven't trained Meowth much. I just needed a pokemon with PICK UP. Yay for free items!

Pichu52

Team Aqua Member
    Years
    I would be trying to catch all the pokemon but I started a new game so now I just beat the rockets in the Lavender Tower Place.

Haru!!

I got Firered!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 5, 2004
    I am now in Pewter city.My team has grown a little.But I think it's enough to beat Brock when I face him tommorow.

Back