• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen What are you doing in Ru/Sa right now?

Philbro

The One For You!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • U.K.
    • Seen Aug 2, 2010
    Cool i love shinys they are so great in my team. I just caught a Wurmple evolved, it into a dustox and made it level 47. It was hard but fun.

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2007
    Well, I beat Winona yesterday, and now I am tracking down Maxie of Team Magma, he stole the submarine!!! But, heh, he doesn't know who he's messin' with. Muahahahahahaaaaaaaa! O_O;;;;;;;;;;;;;

~Kelsey

Philbro

The One For You!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • U.K.
    • Seen Aug 2, 2010
    Oh good luck Remember if ya need help catch a shroomish. They always can do teh trick. or make your starter evolve. Easy. Now i am trying to raise my Pikachu to level 56. Tiring.

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2006
    There really is nothing else to do in my game

I got all Pokemon( Johto and Kanto by cheating)

I`ve Been to Southern and Mirage Island

I beat the Elite four about 45 times

I forgot all about the Battle Tower but that`s Boring

I`ve Walked through Walls And Found Nothing Intresting..

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2006
    Oh yeah , And I also put so that Every pokemon I already have is Shiny and Anyone I will catach

Philbro

The One For You!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • U.K.
    • Seen Aug 2, 2010
    Wow you all have intresting Stories to tell me. I really like listening to you all. Come on lets hear some mroe. oh by teh way teh secret base is so cool i just got osme rmoe berries. Plus i got a Lileep from my fossil. So what other thigns are poeple doing.

KARR

Master Nerd
    Years
    I'm filling up my Pokedex. Plus,Battle Towering and Contest-ing. I've already got two pictures in the Museum!
    Now I will switch my GB on to check if my Suicune from Colosseum is alternately coloured (shiny).

Philbro

The One For You!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • U.K.
    • Seen Aug 2, 2010
    Wow that is cool great to see using 2 consles at once. nyways right now i got my lileep me train it up now. So exciting.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    I'm testing some teams against myself. That's right, myself...kinda. I just took my sisters game, mixed records a bit so that my own secret base appeared in my game with a trainer inside.

Philbro

The One For You!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • U.K.
    • Seen Aug 2, 2010
    Lol thats one way to do it. Test yourself and enjoy it testing yourself is a good way to do stuff like that.

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2006
    Also When I Walked through walls I got to Walk On water And I Foung out Somthing Cool!

When I Put on the Walk thorough Walls Cheat In the Sky Pillar The Surrounding Is really Puddles Of water! Doesn`t make sense but it`s True

You can`t Surf there You can only Walk on it By Cheating!

I`m Still Exploring some more

Philbro

The One For You!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • U.K.
    • Seen Aug 2, 2010
    Cool i think i might joi you by walking on water with you. It sounds so intresting. Any more stories. Im jst gonna walk on water for a while lol.

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2006
    *Walks on water at sky pillar*

Accident Hits the Button to turn off the Cheats

Whoops!

*Falls down *

Philbro

The One For You!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • U.K.
    • Seen Aug 2, 2010
    Ok back on topic i just found somthign cool. I can now train 2 pokemon at once thanks to teh tv reporters YAY.

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2006
    You Didn`t Know that?!

Oh well , I found Something At the Battle Tower that`s Cool!

If You Walk through Walls And you Go through the Lady`s Desk ands into the room It will Take you to battle Room And a trainer Comes in and Walks through you!

Back