• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you doing now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koope

Rainbowlicious!
    Years
    Just finished making 5 pounds of fudge that my mother made me make for easter ....

Would anyone like diabetes?

Also waiting to get Heart Gold later today :) Time to play Platinum.

DjKniteX

A trainer that is a musician
    Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2023
    Browsing forums, trying to post links to my first ever fanfiction! lol

Moltres111

<- Serious business.
    Years
    Getting annoyed by Slowpokecommunity.

So. Many. Slowpokes.

I can barely find the forum i'm looking for anymore.

this is why I hate april fools <.<

Ayselipera

I just got back from Easter Dinner. I really hate family get togethers and my mom does too so we escaped as fast as we could once the eating was done. So now I'm just home posting on the computer. I also have all the windows open because it's such a nice day and I love a nice breeze.

Now I think I'm going to go grab a water bottle because I ate way to much chocolate and I need to get that chocolate flavor out of my mouth.

shookie

Often scatters things.
    Years
    Eating a chocolate egg and trying to chew the lid off of my water bottle. nom nom nom

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2023
    i'm pissed off right now because my damn shower just broke... my day sucked so bad >.<

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back