• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you going to eat for x-mas?

PikaPal

Ghost Type Master
Years
My fat beagle
jk, we always eat ham, stuffing, mash potatoes.... the usual xmas dinner!

Greed

Banned
Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2008
I'm going to eat pizza, chips, a gingerbread house, tamales, pupusas, chanclas, you name it. :3 Mexican food baby. XD I'm gonna eat till I'm too fat to even walk.

*dies*

Years
I know for certain we're gonna have ham (yum :9 ). We always have ham on Christmas day.

And we're more than likely also going to have other things like...mashed potatos, yams, dinner rolls, and other such stuff. For dinner, of course. Breakfast will probably be bacon and eggs...it usually is.

Star6

PC'S Local Sci-Fi Geek
Years
Since i am half portugese i am going to be eating portugese food like cerese(sasuage) and tusemeh. I will alos be haivng turkey and stufing, and vegatbles and as ussually like very year salmon.

MxLunaMoth

Just a little lullaby
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
We were going to have ham and stuff, but my dad burned it, so I don't know if we're still eating that stuff. Hopefully he'll get something different and let my mom cook it. lol

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2005
We usually have a bunch of snack stuff to munch on over the course of the day. You know, stuff like cheese and crackers, mini hot dogs, meatballs. But then, at dinner, we have a delicious turkey with stuffing, mashed potatoes, some veggies with dip, and sometimes ham for those who oppose turkey. ^______^ Oh how I love the holidays. ^^

~Kelsey

MxLunaMoth

Just a little lullaby
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
We started early, and we had Thanksgiving food without the turkey.

Last edited:

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Well, for Christmas Eve dinner, we ordered in pizza.

...that's not normal for my family, actually. We just got off a flight, so we had nowhere else to go for food. XP

For tomorrow's dinner, I think we're having cornish hens~ :3

-Riyuko-

*plays with a ribbon* ^o^
Years
OMG! I'm going to eat...drum roll please...FOOD! =D Yummy...

No, seriously. xD; I'm just going to eat turkey, mashed potatos, .etc. ^^ Like normal people... >.> *hint hint* j/k. xD

~Karli

Back