• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you listening to right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Pachelbel - Canon in D :D Yes... it's classical before you ask. There's nothing wrong or uncool about it at all ^_^

rabbitsdying2

I come in peace
    Years
    kill.harp said:
    Right now I'm on one of my playlists, the shorter one.

Suck My Left One - Bikini Kill

Man, you have to love the dynamics of riot grrrl...

I never thought I'd see any of their songs mentioned on PC... hahaha. If you like them, you might like this band called Electrelane (they're all female, from England). Outstanding live band.

PoKeSaFaRi

Former PokemonSafari Webmaster
    Years
    Song:Soko Ni Sora Ga Aru Kara
    Artist:Ezaki Toshiko
    Album:Anime Poketto Monsutaa TV Shudaika Pafekuto Besuto (1997-2003)

Love this song ^_^

kill.harp

Kagemane master
    Years
    rabbitsdying2 said:
    I never thought I'd see any of their songs mentioned on PC... hahaha. If you like them, you might like this band called Electrelane (they're all female, from England). Outstanding live band.

yea, i'll try to get some stuff by them, thanks. Le Tigre came out with a new CD, i didn't know that. I went to Tower Records and saw it, and i said to myself, WTF? Why didn't I know?

Anyway, now I'm listening to Crown of the Valley on the new CD i bought (Jets to Brazil's Orange Rhyming Dictionary)

rabbitsdying2

I come in peace
    Years
    kill.harp said:
    yea, i'll try to get some stuff by them, thanks. Le Tigre came out with a new CD, i didn't know that. I went to Tower Records and saw it, and i said to myself, WTF? Why didn't I know?

I saw Le Tigre a couple of years ago when they came to town (they did these cute choreographed dances). The good thing about a lot of these bands is that they usually play all ages shows, so anyone can show up.
    Did you ever get any Julie Ruin (that stuff was good too).

On topic... listening to Manu Chau and his work with Mano Negra (for the past couple of months, so's my knees get weak whenever I hear a foreign accent :cheeky: ).

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    The Pikmin soundtrack - just in waiting for Pikmin 2. Thought I'd get the old soundtrack out before getting ready for the new music... and the game obviously. XD

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
    Right now I'm listening Celine Dion's (You Make Me Feel Like)A Natural Woman.
    That's just so pretty song ^________^

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Razorlight - Golden Touch (Parkinson version)

OK - if you didn't see the show, or live outside of the UK, you'll have no idea what the song is XD

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jul 24, 2005
    Driven Under - Seether (How am I supposed to post that using at least 25 characters? ;) )

Yami86

Speedy Speed Boy!!!
    Years
    Right now I'm listening to the Eurobeat/J-pop/J-rock music of Initial D. The track currently playing is Blast My Desire, by Move.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back