• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you wearing for Halloween

What are you dressing as this Halloween

• A zombie

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A devil

• An animal

• A super hero

• A pirate

• Total voters

Ayselipera

Well I always loved the 60s, but this year I went to go see Taking Woodstock and now I love it more than ever. Therefore I am going to be a Hippie this year :)

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2017
    I never dress up for halloween or anything else. So I'll just be wearing my t-shirts and cozy pants.
    Why might that be? Maybe I'm a little too old for that?
    Nah! There's no such thing like that. The main reason is, I'm just not into these things...

Gunn

horror resident
    Years
    My custom Mushroomhead mask. I'm going to try to stylize it as ST1TCH. In other words, try and look like this guy:

Spoiler:

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    I'm not going trick or treating or anything.. I'm just going round my friends to watch a scary movie. I'm still dressing up. I'm going as an evil fairy~

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    This is the first time I'll not be doing anything for Halloween, so I suppose I'll just revel in having no costume obligations.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    It's technically October 31st right now (since it's 1:03 AM), so I'm wearing my pyjamas for Halloween :D

Donnie

the popstar that never was
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 22, 2013
    I'm going as a werewolf/banana.
    .. Yeah.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    Decided to take the cheaper route this year ans instead of a full out costume I bought a murderer's mask and a fake dagger. I consider it a "Masked Murderer" this year. Usually and most of the time I dress up as a vampire, but the change this year feels pretty good.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    I'm going to be wearing my usual attire. Why? Because I don't really feel like dressing this year.

Maybe next year I'll dress as something creepy, if I dress up, which I am thinking of doing...

Back