• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What are your favorite Legendary Pokemon in Black and White?

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    Volcarona is most certainly not a legendary! It evolves from larvesta (and the only way to get a larvesta is by egg) which are two things legendaries don't do. (the exception for being able to breed being Manaphy) Plus, it's stats are 550 and legendaries are at least 600. The only bug type legendary is Genesect. :D
    I'm going to get technical here. Say you don't get the Egg. You can capture the Lv.70 Volcarona and breed it. Quite simply, the result is a Larvesta (unless yours is male, in which case you'd require a Ditto).

As for the best looking discussion, I like Cobalion's look. Virizion does look nice as well, and Terrakion just looks bad-ass, but not "nice". Victini looks cute as well in a way. However, I have just acquired my EB Keldeo, so I might be juggling it into the group and putting it near the top. First time I've ever collected the Mystery Gift!

Cyclone

Back