• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What can be added to Pokemon Battle Revolution?

Charizard632

Now a great Touhou addict
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Jul 6, 2012
    Pokemon Battle Revolution is a perfect game to me, but the reviews aren't good. What can be added to Pokemon Battle Revolution to make it more perfect?

Download more outfits from Wi-Fi

The Doctor

What!?
    Years
    make battles more exciting, its REALLY boring just fighting, make it like Colluseum where you move around. I hate the, ; ' If you dont have Pearl / Diamond your screwed with rentals ' they should give you six pokemon of your choice ( not legendaries ) 1 Starter Fully Evolved Level 50 and 5 Others All Fully Evolved Unless Chosen Not To At level 50.

Miria

A wild Miria appeared!
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 13, 2010
    The first Stadiums (Coliseum) game was great. =) You could move around from gym to gym, you could create your own team out of all the pokemon in the game and when you got bored of fighting you could do the minigames. Plus it was a whole lot easier and more fun to battle your friends... Especially if they don't have their own pokemon game! :P

As well as the graphics in the new game is very slack, very boring, stiff and probably not updated since the very first game! :P

Other than that.. the game characters you can choose offer very little difference in appearance... you eventually get bored of the same music tunes.. the same animations and the commentator repeating himself over and over..

They may also want to add a storyline! :P

DarkPikaMan

Dah Koolest Guy Evah! LOLZEEZ!
    Years
    Definitely a storyline, more animations, more character models, able to move around, catch pokemon, make a team out of pokemon caught in game, they really need to do more to make it better

Late

Pokémon Artist
    Years
    PBR doesn't need anything now as there's nothing how they could make it better and I think the next game is called something else, but here's my list for next game:
    1. RPG like on hand-consoles in 3D
    2. So you can go and see wild Pokémon and catch them
    3. Gym battles and Elite Four + Trainers
    4. From Kanto to Sinnoh playable
    5. Just a game that is good Pokémon RPG for Home Console (I don't have DS or GBA, I want to play these games)

Second game idea isn't for this thread but... new Pokémon Snap!
    1. Free run in a big world, (not just, you can't go anywhere else this is the line where you have to be)
    2. Pokémon shows randomly, not just always the same place and same poses.
    3. Every Pokémon in the game (493 + forms)

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
    More outfits. Update it so you can have Shaymin, Giratina and Rotom in their other forms and make it more exciting.

Years
    • she/her or they/them
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Storyline. If it were like Colosseum or XD, I'd be content. Heck, I'd like the revival of Snagem and Cipher, but in Pokétopia.

It had potential. They just didn't go with it.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    It's a waste of money. All my good Pokemon are on Platinum, so...yeah. Here's a list:

- Rentals should be like they were in Stadium games
    - Gym Leader Castle!
    - Better customization

That's all I can really think of at the moment.

Charizard632

Now a great Touhou addict
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Jul 6, 2012
    I really don't appreiciate the storyline thing, so let's forget the storyline thing.
    More outfits is having the same thing as getting outfits in Wi-Fi.
    Choosing 6 pokemon for a team, I like that Idea.
    Gym Leader Castle, Good Idea!
    Having the ability to level up your pokemon, oh yeah!
    Minigames are a great idea.
    I agree with the update. Nintendo should make Pokemon Battle Revolution 2 and Mario Party 9!
    I should also reccomend uploading your items too.

Ankoku Flare

Artsy Dragon
    Years
    I really wished they added a bit more effort to the game. Especially on the lines of better animation on attack moves.
    re adding the minigames would be a fun idea. Sort of like stadium 1 and 2.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    - The announcer really sucks.
    - Better attack animation that looks like it hurts.

Another problem was that if anyone saw me playing that game, I'd be embarassed. Poketopia? The name makes me gag. The place in general is just full on vomit. That was gross, I apologize.

squirtle90

Guardian Of The Normal Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2010
    well i agree with the story line but at the start of the game proffeser whatever they think of this time will give you a pokemon and your gonna trade over fully evolved possibly uber pokemon which willl smash all the gyms collouseums (dont know how its spelt) and the hardest battle well now what ive got some pokemon that need training hmmm what can i do just think about that

any way onto what i think can make iit better
    storyline with flaws cleared up
    movement in battle
    when a pokemon is hit with a move and knocked out instead of walking forward like nothings happened it faints right there right then
    another thing is certain things react in a certain way like when they attack you attack right back

possibly bad ideas let me know what you think

JTrainer

I care about my Pokemon
    Years
    Personally, I hope we never see Cipher again. What they were doing to Pokemon was just wrong. I mean, closing off their hearts and making them shadow pokemon...I never want to see that again.

They should definitely bring back the minigames. The lickitung minigame from Pokemon Stadium was hilarious. And bringing back the trainer's school and gym leader castle would be cool too.

Years
    • ?
    • Seen Aug 16, 2014
    Definitely a way to trade Pokemon from DS to DS like the Stadium games were to GBC ones. That would be SO helpful...

rockman0

I still claim Luxray!
    Years
    I think there was a lot of things that need to be done:

-Add a bit more depth to the game. Walk around the park and what not.
    -It would be cool if the minigames were back.
    -Take out a certain colosseum (Neon Colosseum), that one was just annoying
    -That game was not worth the 35 dollars it was priced at.

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    Personally, I hope we never see Cipher again. What they were doing to Pokemon was just wrong. I mean, closing off their hearts and making them shadow pokemon...I never want to see that again.

They should definitely bring back the minigames. The lickitung minigame from Pokemon Stadium was hilarious. And bringing back the trainer's school and gym leader castle would be cool too.

Ah, but the Cipher story was the best part. Saving pokemon from Shadow status. I'd do it again. Minigames are always a good thing. Storyline would be nice, keep the custom outfits, add graphic upgrades and the extra modes. Perhaps have Story Mode and Stadium Mode, where Stadium entails a park area where you choose what you want to do.

let us walk around to the different colluseum like xD and GOD

XD and GoD were the same game. ;)

Years
    Need moar good attack animations.

There are still some great animations like Seismic Toss. It's about time we got more animations like that. I'm sure I'm not the only one who would be absolutely thrilled if the camera zoomed out with a birds-eye view of the stadium, and then showed the true destructiveness my Pokemon's Explosion. I want to see the battlefield actually damaged, kind of like we saw in the trailer! Those attacks actually looked like they hurt, just look at that Blizzard and Hyper Beam! Groudon actually damaged the very ground beneath Deoxys's feet! Imagine if they went the extra mile, and Pokemon were actually thrown back against the wall of the colosseum from the force of a powerful attack?

And a little plot never hurt either. They could have made a story focusing around a tournament or something. Speaking of tournaments, I wish we could have gotten that on wi-fi. :(

Nikorasu

Shut down the devil sound
    Years
    A story line. Also i hate the fact that if you don't have P/d or Pt your screwed completely. Luckily i do so i got the pokemon i wanted.

Also most of my battles are people wth all their legendaries. Eg. this one guy had: Darkrai, Deoxys, Arceus, Celebi, mew and mewtwo. Seriously, It bores me fighting those kind of people. I try to use a team with no legendaries.

Back