• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What can you say about the anime ''Naruto''?

Gelly

Don't eat me!
Years
  • well...

Portugal is with the Naruto fever right now, everyone sees it, loves it... and well me too. But i hate those flashbacks. I really think that most of the characthers are USELESS.

I also say that Rock Lee is really, really, but really hot!

Years
  • I like the first season.It used to be my favourite anime(now it's Death Note) but I think they really messed up the second one.The episodes just drag on and on and nothing interesting ever happens.Even when there's a special double episode it's still boring.They spend half of the time just looking and at eachother and remembering stuff.It's really annoying that's why I don't watch it anymore.Not to mention the techniques.In the first season they used kunais,shurikens,explosive tags and strategies.And that was really fun to watch because you could see that being a ninja is not all about power(I did at least).But now it's just about my "jutsu is stronger than yours!"It's all about the supermassive attacks.I really don't like it.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Oh yeah another thing, I actually like the fillers. Well they are still on because now CN is dragging them out, lol. More character development for the most part. The characters will do another things than just fighting. But I do agree it is overrated and there a some insane fans out there. But I still like it. I am watching Shippuuden right now. And that is pretty good too. And I been reading the manga. I do hope CN will air Shippuuden. But if not, VIZ please put it on DVD.

Back