• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What changes would you make in HG/SS

rockman0

I still claim Luxray!
    Years
    I'd add the Sevii Islands, and put the battle Frontier in Sinnoh, as it's the exact same as the one in Platinum. I'd also make another key item, A GB Viewer, which changes the graphics to that of Pokemon Silver/Crystal/Gold. Just my personal opinion...

That would be awesome (the original graphics thing. And I'd like to see Sevii Islands as I've never played FRLG

all the functionality of HG SS

eg: rebattle and trade with gym leaders, the battle frontier, etc...

i would allow players to travel to every region.

the player may change their avatar appearance (hat color, shirt, pants, bag, skin)

and then may chose which region to start in and that will alter the story.

and having to deal with all three teams er...4 (rockets, aqua, magma, and the other lame one...[IMO])

but yeah make some pokemon more night and day exclusive (i hate being able to find starly at night in DPP for example)

but that what i would do and i wouldn't dare make any more pokemon there is enough...

just new regions.

I really see that as a possible Wii game. That would be awesome!

Eggie Poo Poo

OM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM
    Years
    1. I would add back in that trademark sparkle star shiny thingy that starts up in every Pokemon game, you know where it says GAME FREAK then the sparkles?
    2. Give Red's Snorlax Snore and Rest again, and replace his Lapras with Espeon.
    3. Remove the Kimono Girls in the Lugia and Ho-Oh battle cutscene.
    4. Give the daycare that outdoor pool that it had in GSC, instead of going indoors to see your Pokemon.

Back