• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What 'class' are you?

What 'class' are you?

• Poor class

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Middle class

Votes: 11 78.6%
  • Rich class

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Years
  • I grew up in an upper middle class family, but on my own I'm more of lower-middle to middle-middle class. I make an okay amount of money for how much I work and I save a lot of it so I can sometimes have nice luxuries, but aside from that it all goes to necessities and first world necessities like internet.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    "Poor/rich" class? I assume you mean working and upper class. I'm easily working class, but that doesn't mean we're poor exactly. I suppose I'm working class at the moment, too, since I'm working part-time in a supermarket, but I'm also a student. I'm not voting on the poll, however, because I'm not poor -_- You should change the poll. And add underclass, too XD

WELFARE BRITAIN.

Sounds like The Sun or Daily Mail. Edit: Whoever wrote the post comment about what I meant (and most likely won't look back as they never left their username), I meant this sort of phrase is spouted by those sorts of "newspapers" and sensationalised. Like other phrases such as "Broken Britain".

Last edited:
    Years
  • On my own, I'm working class. I get by, but I don't have much to spare. Have to be careful, because if I lose my job and can't get any benefits, I'm screwed.

Growing up, my family was pretty middle class. My mom had a secure job in the military, and my stepdad always had a job as well. We weren't really rich, but we certainly weren't wanting for money. Ever since my mom retired from the military, though, they've not been doing very well. To be honest, they're probably more working class now than middle class, even with the stuff they have. I worry about them a lot. :/

Gunn

horror resident
    Years
  • As I was growing up, I think its safe to say that my family was the working class, but things became better and worked our way up to the middle class.
    Now that I'm on my own, I'm lower class for sure. Its a little depressing too, since this month's outlook is pretty doomed. I think I might be marginalized. *sigh*

My family is in neither of the ones stated, I would say that we are Working class because we don't get much, but we can afford what we need.

Working and lower are the same social classes. OP doesn't have his/her terms correct. I think mod should really fix that...

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    Uhh, is there a middle middle class? Because the way I see it, my family is somewhere near that. We're not really that rich but we do get stable income from our father (who is working away for us ;~;).

Back