• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What cools you off.XD

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
Years
  • I just use a fan or air conditioner, but I sleep with the fan on even when its not hot so meh XD.

Abskull

Link's Huggle Thing!^.^
    Years
  • PLAYING VIDEO GAMES!!! Well, it cools me off when I'm mad... but otherwise I open up all the windows and stick my head out of the one with no screen. And then I fall, and hurts because I'm on the second floor of my apartment. Well really I only have one pair down stairs neighbours. It's not really an apart... I'm rambling, aren't I? O_o

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
  • Well it's hardly ever hot here, but when it is, we have a fan at home, or I drink a cold drink or eat some ice cream! :) It's really stuffy here and they've got the heating on (I can't turn it off because it's all centrally controlled by the uni) >_< They're mad!

Daisuke Niwa's Gurl

The Evil Kaizer
    Years
  • what cools me if is my ceiling fan and my electrical fan and plus the air conditoner, i pretty much love being in the cold more than being on the hot air because i was born and raised in maine and there its like below zero, except now i live in Arizona where it tends to get over a hundred degrees so its good to have my ceiling fan, my plug in fan, and the air conditioner and its also good when my room is nice and cool when i get home from school sometimes.

I also love to go swimming when im hot too, and when Airzona gets hot the pools get used alot and i havea pool at my complex that they're working on and hopefully they'll finish it before the scorching hot summers come but if they dont i can always go to my the complex my boyfriend lives at with my mom and we can go swimming there XD

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
  • Mainly the AC. I'd die without AC in the summer. :P
    Sometimes I'll get in the pool or take a cool shower.

Back