• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Country Are U From

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    The UK, or to be more specific, England. If you want to be more specific, I live in the north of England in a house... that's sums it up well enough without waffling, yet going over the 25 character limit XD

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Well, my money says that more than half are from the US. XD
    As for me, I live in the US too....NY.
    Ahh....the Big Apple. XD

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    Satkun said:
    Me.. Im from the unoted states of america
    The United States is anything but unnoted. O_o

Anyway...I'm from Canada.

We like to add "u"s into our words like colour, flavour, neighbour, etc... That's weird, eh?

My favourite animal is the Zedbra. O_O LOL

Last edited:

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
    YO! I'm da THIRD person from the United States that's from...the GOLDEN STATE of California! Whoot fer California!

Lady of the Shadows

The Lost One
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2007
    I'm from the USA.
    I have lived here most the time. Went out of counter once or twice. Was when i was a kid so i can't realy remember.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Dunno what the unoted states are, but I am from the United States of America

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Darn, you all took the funny remarks about the Unoted States. ;_; I wanted to have a crack at it. *shrugs*

Canada for me. More specifically, Toronto. (Okay, not exactly Toronto, but the only person who cared about that in so much detail is gone anyway. o_O)

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    I'm in Texas, which I'm told is a part of the United States. Never looked into it much...XD

Back