• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What country do you live in?

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
  • Houston, Texas, United States, North America, Earth. :P

*hylian*sakura*

Rawr~ =3
    Years
  • I live in the USA. In Washington. The state, not the capital. We have lots of trees... and rain... and squirrels... and- Yah, that's pretty much it! Not that I'm complaining! It's aight.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    The biggest lie in the world, The United States.

Tudj

HeartGold :P
    Years
  • Down Under, in Australia, which it seems theres not really that many of us around here (althoguh a few mods appear to be)

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    I am living close to Hamburg in Germany(and to be precise I live in the state/province/ whatever you call it of Schleswig Holstein. )

Years
  • Down Under, in Australia, which it seems theres not really that many of us around here (althoguh a few mods appear to be)
    Liek omg all the Hoppy Roos and Grey Tree Bears yeah, we don't has cities and st00f and ride Hoppy Roos to school! =D

The place that's always wrongly stereotyped, Australia. XD Eh guns and etc are harder to get so there's less crime and where I live the crime is exceptionally minimal! ^.^ Ftr I don't have the stereotypical accent you'd expect from me being Australian and all. <_<

Rich Boy Rob

"Fezzes are cool." The Doctor
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2016
    Good sunny rainy old England. It may be cold and wet, but I love it.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I live in the United States. I'm very interested in traveling and possibly living in Europe, however. Specifically England.

Years
  • Ontario, Canada. I used to live in Tennessee for 3 months before, 6 years in Texas before that, and 9 years in Vietnam where I was born and raised. I love all those places dearly <3

iwuzhere9

Ye Olde Doofus
    Years
  • I live in Texas, USA. Great place, random weather, and hot summers. Wouldn't have it any other way down here.
    I lived up in Massachusetts for a year when I was 5 due to family issues, and it was pretty awesome. Being there helped me have a tolerance to cold, which Texans tend to desperately LACK.
    I am interested in Europe, and if I get into the college I hope to, they have a program where I get to go to Rome for a semester :O

Cloche

エスパーレディ
    Years
  • YAY! Starchild lives in the crappy country of America, in the crappy state of Michigan. YAY~
    The only thing I like about Michigan is the Fresh Water. I love swimming and the water. But the cold sucks, our Governer Sucks, or Job Market sucks...

Back