• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

..+What culture attracts you?+..

Years
    IMO, Japanese culture is the culture I would love to study more, and a culture I am interested in, like almost every Far Eastern country that is, such as China, Indonesia, India and such. Close second comes the Europian culture as an overall, especially German and Scottish cultures. Long live Scotland as I always say. In third comes Egyptian, well, but I know a lot about that since I am half an Egyptian, from the mother's side. It is a great culture indeed, and a good nation, too bad it is runned by some dectator(Sp?) n00b -_-

Mister Psilo

I'd hit it.
    Years
    Celtic (my ancestory) or one of the ancient civilizations. I've always been interested in the ancient Egyptian culture +always wears an ankh necklace+, and I totally blame that on my older sister. :C

Back