• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen what did the 1 being of Zekrom and Reshiram look like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • they/them
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 31, 2022
    Kyurem is only the remains. Like Shedninja.

I expect it to be looking like Kyurem expect with brighter colours (since Kyurem is practically the 'shell' so to speak, it would be darker and ice cold). Electric/Fire sounds pretty staple, but GF could surprise us with something crazy.

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    All this fusing of two and three Pokemon into one being all reminds me of Digimon... oh the memories!

I highly doubt we'll see this fused being in the games. Perhaps in the anime or movies, maybe even the manga's? In the game though, if it ever did show up... would most likely only be as an image. I'm not even sure I like the idea of merging Pokemon, it just seems too out of place in the Pokemon world.

I think what we'll simply see is Kyurem's full/origin forme through the use of this mysterious "God Stone". A method of obtaining Kyurem with its original forme without the combining of Reshiram and Zekrom. Of course, that's only if Kyurem does indeed turn out to be the remains of the Dragon (I don't believe this has been proven yet?)

Pwnyta Jockey

Bees Hate You, Pwnyta!
    Years
  • Maybe a bigger Hydreigon sort of thing. Only with claws for hands, not mouths. And one set of wings rather than three. No frills. No tail propulsion source.

Ooh. Maybe it transforms.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
  • Fusions have already occurred as least once albeit in Pokemon Adventures. With Zapmolcuno, combined Zapdos, Moltres, Articuno. So to combine these three in question, who also share same typing with the 3 birds that were fused(coincidence?) I wouldn't rule it out of the question. Also what makes me wonder if Kyurem is apart of the original dragon is, that Zekrom and Reshiram have signature moves with the word Fusion in them, whereas Kyurem does not yet share a signature move with the word fusion in it.

Lucifer

Fallen1
    Years
  • Gamefreak should totally make a guy who after obtaining Reshiram, Zekrom, and Kyreum, will fuse them together to make the large dragon!

I believe this is what should be done by the hero in the special third version (Grey perhaps). I believe it makes sense because in the Black and White story it is said that you/the hero takes neither side which the dragons represent but rather takes a neutral opinion. I believe this pokemon that Reshiram and Zekrom create when fused together should be the featured(cover) legendary of a special third version.

I am however not so sure this Kyuram is the product, I was looking at an image just now on Serebii.net as I have not yet seen it in my game. Not only is it smaller in size and bares not the greatest resemblance to either, but I agree with the user who speculated that it makes no sense for it to already co-exist in Black and White with the two split dragons.

So I will respectfully stand corrected if I am wrong but I say no, I do not believe it is this kyuram that is the product of the two dragons.

Last edited:

Poliwagged

is waggin' his tail
    Years
    • Seen May 12, 2012
    I like the idea that Kyurem is the 'leftover' of what used to be Reshiram and Zekrom.

It sorta makes sense because Kyurem appears almost skeletal-like, and the phrase "cold and lifeless", when talking about the deceased, could apply to it being skeletal, as well as an ice type.

As for it being smaller, it only makes sense, because if you were once a single body and two parts of you decided they want out, it's going to take a lot out of you -- quite literally.

Cold Flare and Freeze Bolt only support it even more, referencing that Kyurem has/had access to elements that Reshiram and Zekrom use. Not to mention that both attacks resemble a 'fusion' of elements, and we know who uses attacks with the word 'fusion'

I'm almost feeling like Kyurem will have a 2nd form that will be the complete dragon, and it will be able to learn Cold Flare and Freeze Bolt then.

It shall be called...Kyurem - Perfect Forme

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
  • This.

With a icy blue flow going to the middle head, a red one going to the left head and a yellow one going to the right. It seems likely to me. But it was shown even before Black and White came out which makes me wonder of the concept art for Kyurem's God Forme is it, was developed by GameFreak by then. It's possible.

GliscorFan08

Champion Of Kanto
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 26, 2019
    I think Kyurem will obtain a new form: The form of when the three were combined. When Reshiram and Zekrom split, they made a spirit of their former self, Kyurem. Or somethin like that :P

LethalTexture

Breeder and Battler
    Years
  • This.

With a icy blue flow going to the middle head, a red one going to the left head and a yellow one going to the right. It seems likely to me. But it was shown even before Black and White came out which makes me wonder of the concept art for Kyurem's God Forme is it, was developed by GameFreak by then. It's possible.

With all due respect, if it does end up looking like that, I will eat my own face. And you can quote me on that.

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    With all due respect, if it does end up looking like that, I will eat my own face. And you can quote me on that.

Haha I agree. I'm personally not a huge fan of the three headed idea. It's interesting and I suppose it worked well with Hydreigon but apart from that... I'd rather that idea stay away from Legendary Pokemon. Just generally not a fan of three-headed things lol.

Blastin'Tyruntz

Keeps blasting off again!
    Years
  • I expect it to be looking like Kyurem expect with brighter colours (since Kyurem is practically the 'shell' so to speak, it would be darker and ice cold). Electric/Fire sounds pretty staple, but GF could surprise us with something crazy.

look,i agree with you,
    but think about that this is a DRAGON.
    it will be a dragon/something unless they are pretty high so they will do like arceus....
    a normal type that can change to everything!!!
    that was crazy!
    +,in every game they bring a more legendary form:
    in IV they said arceus was the god of the world and created all dimensions,suddenly-there are two beings that were before him!
    how in hell did that happend?!
    cause they said he created all pokemons.!!

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
    Years
  • This is taken from Bulbapedia:
    Kyurem's origins are much different than those of the other two. The third
    dragon came down to Earth from an icy meteor and crashed into a place called Giant Chasm. An
    old legend in Lacunosa
    Town
    describing Kyurem claims that it would take people and Pokémon away
    from the town and eat them; this is why the town is now surrounded by a giant
    wall. Another claim is that Kyurem is the corpse of the original Dragon Pokémon
    after it had split into Reshiram
    and Zekrom.

DoctorFred

I am not amused. ಠ_ಠ
    Years
  • Yeah, Kyurem is the corpse of the original being of rehiram and zekrom, but the actual pokemon hasn't been shown yet. If they do show it it will obviously be a completely different pokemon from Kyurem, since kyurem is the corpse and not the actual thing. I suspect the typing to be one of the following:

Dragon/Ghost
    Dragon
    Dragon/Fire/Electric (the first triple type?)
    Dragon/Ice
    Fire/Electric

Or maybe a completely random type like when reshiram and zekrom were revealed everyone thought they were dragon/psychic and dragon/dark respectively. Maybe nintendo will surprise us. I can see it now, Reshiram and Zekrom fusing in-game, i call it Reshikrom!

Clairissa

Shining brilliantly!
    Years
  • Regardless of any formes or whatnot... Considering the unused moves Freeze Shock and Ice Burn being much like Zekrom's Bolt Strike and Resharim's Blue Flare, though more powerful, I'd say Kyurem will be the next version's mascot, and obviously be related to Zekrom and Resharim...

Lucifer

Fallen1
    Years
  • Well I suppose the actual fused form taking on an enhanced appearance from this kyurem makes some sense to me. I always assumed from the story however that the two dragons are everything this single creature was, almost like a split personality in a way since it split to represent two very different viewpoints. I am having trouble seeing how anything could be left behind.

Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2022
    i dont like the fact that kyurem is the fusion between them,

i hope that they bring the fusion of reshiram and zekrom in a game.

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
  • THIS!!!

OMG that is so awesome. But do you guys think it'd be bipedal like Reshiram and Zekrom? Then again Kyurem is also bipedal, just bent.

Also, it might be Dragon/Grass type because Grass sorts or represents absolute energy in that it is or the earth and since the Dragon created Unova, it created a land. Grass = Land. Or Ground type. Also, since Kyurem's body froze over when it split, it could have been Grass because Grass is weak to Ice and it shows lack of life. Ground is also weak to Ice. And Ground is super-effective against Fire and Electric! :o But we have Garchomp... hmmm....

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    I think it would most likely just be a pure Dragon type, capable of many elemental powers. That or perhaps Dragon/Normal? Haha. Perhaps making it the first Pokemon with a secondary Normal typing. :P

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
  • I was thinking pure Dragon, but that would be too blah, also Dragon/Normal. Psychic makes sense but it's typing should be a first like the whole Tao trio. First secondary Normal type would be good though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back