• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What did you do with your Kanto/Hoenn Starters?

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
    I got Mudkip and Squirtle (only ones I miss from the starters except for Piplup !) ! :)
    In my box for now . I'll later train them in my alternate teams . God bless Pokemon for its replayability ! :D

Years
    I'm probably going to get bulbasaur and torchic, as then I'll have one type of each. I'll train them up (hopefully), but I wish that you could get them as soon as you get into Kanto, as then you could train them up throughout the gyms in Kanto, rather than after the game story has really ended.

NatureKeeper

I got Squirtle and Torchic. I do not have any plans to train them ATM. I'll stick to Gym Leader Rematches to train them, maybe. Squirtle is lv.5, UT and Torchic has up to two unknown EVs. Bah.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    I picked Torchic and Charmander (an all fire starter game) on HG but on SS, I'll probably choose Squirtle and Treeko, because they are the last two I'll need to have every starter.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 9, 2013
    Charmander and Mudkip.

Got the Charizard to 52 and Mudkip is still in the box, plan on training Mudkip later after I get my other Pokemon to lv 100

Back