• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What did you evolve your Eevee into in Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness?

Who did you evolve your Eevee into?

• Flareon

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Vaporeon

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Jolteon

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Espeon

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Umbrion

Votes: 6 21.4%

• Total voters

Sumshine 904

PokéDork
Years
  • Did you evolve Eevee into Flarion, Joltion, Vaporion, Espion, or Umbrion? I'd make this a poll but I don't know how... ^_^' Oh, and if you're wondering what I evolved my Eevee into, I evolved it into an Umbrion.

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2006
    I evolved mine into a Jolteon. Anyways you spelled their names wrong. It's an e instend of an i.

Mysticryu

Poke General
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jul 12, 2006
    You peeps are crazy! Espeon is the best one to have. Psychic powers rule and own.

RSL

RaikouSpecialLover
    Years
  • I evolved mine into Jolteon.
    If you're conscious on how many of each type you'll get, there are fewer Electrics than either Water, Fire, Psychic, or Dark. So Jolteon not only keeps that in check, it's a speed demon to boot. (along w/ high special attack from it being Rash)

El Diabeetus

Amateur Voice Actor / ROM Editor ('Hacker')
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2020
    My Eevee evolved into Espeon at level 12 now it's level 57

Spencer

-_-
    Years
  • I chose Flareon because, well I like fire pokemon. And fire pokemon, even against its weakness' it still does semi-good damage.

Arsenic Dimentia

*drools*
    Years
  • You'd think that since I love fire and dark types so much I'd evolve it into Flareon or Umbreon... But I nearly always evolve it into either Vaporeon or Espeon. It's only for the looks, though!! XD

Sometimes, I won't even evolve it at all, 'cause Eevee is just so darn cute... It's one of my all-time favorite Pokemon! =)

Jenvy

Gardevoir is the Disco Queen
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Dec 1, 2010
    i evolved mine into umbreon because i always do, besides it looks cool with the circles flashing colors.

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2009
    I always evolve mine into Vaporeon, just because I love Water Pokemon.

Silvenium_XIron

Magnetism Manipulator
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2006
    Espeon... I figured everyone would make theirs Umbreon, so meh. Didn't think to see so many Jolteon. Anyway... I was doing an RP when I got my game, and it was a Pokemon RP. My character had an Espeon, so..I figured I'd name myself after the character I was playing and gave 'em an Espeon.

Back