• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What Did You Name You, Your Rival, and Your Pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2010
    I generally tend to not name my Pokémon. Myself I named Fraught, of course, like I always do, and my rival I picked the default, as I did with all the Pokémon I've catched.

Princess Pichu

Art is a flash of beauty~
    Years
    I named myself Jenny, since I used Jenna for EVERY other pokemon game. And I don't like the name Jenny, nor do I like the HGSS female trainer. So I thought it was a good fit.
    I named my rival after a close friend of mine, lol.
    And my pokemon so far:
    Pein - Quilava
    Ino - Mareep
    Arachne - Spinarak

8D

Panique

BUGSY IS GAY FOR METAPOD
    Years
    My name: Pani
    Rival's name: Silver (NOSTALGIAGOGGLES)

So far my Pokemon are Aiken (Quilava), Claribel (Butterfree), Eluned (Togepi), Theodor (Bellsprout) and Lemonbalm (Mareep).

I was so excited for HGSS I made a long list of names to choose from. ;D

Zebeedoo

Always remember to smile. ~
    Years
    I name myself after my real name. My rival is called Nathan (how come Silver cant fit in for you guys? Must be the US version or something o_O) after my crush. xD And I only have a Bayleef right now called Marvin, after a guy in my favourite band. =P

Years
    Named my rival Exia , i don't know why i just name all my rivals that.

Bwah Ash is a fail trainer (no offense)

Hey, man, my name is Ashley, too, and it's also the name of several other kind people on this website. I always name my video game characters Ashley. BTW, me and my level 100s would like to tell you that I'm not a fail trainer. (I have 488 Pokemon in my Platinum dex. Just need Raikou, Entei, Ho-oh, Celebi and Latios, but I'm not in a rush to get them yet. I can easily get them in SoulSilver if I trade my level 100 Gengar that knows Mean Look to it. However, I have to wait for a Celebi event to get Celebi.)

I named my trainer Ashley, my rival is Silver in SoulSilver, but I named my rival Kamon in HeartGold. I named my female Tododile/Croconaw/Feraligatr "Aqua," but then I got bored of the nickname so I gave her her original name back. In HeartGold, I had a Chikorita named Tyler, but I traded him to Platinum and did a new game to use a Cyndaquil.

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2010
    Me - Emleh
    Rival - Hiruki
    Totodile (F) - Mapleleaf
    Geodude (M) - Damek (Hebrew for Earth/ground)

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    My player character's name is Drew.

My rival's name is Silver, because to me.. he's Silver. xD; Any other name would bug me.

Aaand my Cyndaquil.. is.. Cyndaquil.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back