• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What did you name your D/P rival

Years
    Since I have Diamond,I name my rival Yoshi,because in my opinion,he looks like a Yoshi to me...

BTW,If anyone else asks which Pokemon I started with,please go far,far away! Nah jk,but it's very obvious,what pokemon I started with.

Anyways,what did you guys name your rival?

El Diabeetus

Amateur Voice Actor / ROM Editor ('Hacker')
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2020
    Cartman, It's just fun to see the game say stuff like you beat Cartman etc.

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
    LOL Autavien, in Diamond, Damien is one of the base ones you can choose o.o

Anyways, I named mine Wally in pearl and Tyson (or Barry) in Diamond, can't remember which, rarely play diamond.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I named my rival Kyle, after one of my friends on here. I was thinking about naming him Zack after one of my other friends, but Kyle sounded better.

I have to say, my name is better than what my brother named his rival: Loser!!

Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    I took one look at him and thought, "He looks like a Taro o.o" so that's what I named him. >.> So yeah, my rival's name is Taro...

Back