• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What did you name yourself and rival in D/P/Pt?

Years
  • I named myself ash in all of my games because I was like 4 when I got my first and I just stuck with them. I own almost all of the games and I still play them. (I'm like 15 yrs old so...)

Years
  • In Diamond and Platinum I named me Rebecca because that's my name, and I named my rival Robert after my oldest younger brother lol

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2011
    On Platinum I called myself Chris, because that's my real name :-) And I called my rival Mathieu.

Rocka210

The Code Never Bothered Me Anyway
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 29, 2015
    I named myself Xavier
    and named my rival Chase

Monty Kensicle

"Wowsers!"
    Years
  • Diamond
    Player: Hector
    Rival: Lemony

Platinum
    Player: Hector
    Rival: Hiroki

Hector is my player character name in all video games mainly out of laziness and because I have a fondness for the name. Plus almost my entire family plays the same games and it gets confusing whose save file is being played on.

And Hiroki for the boy genius programmer in Detective Conan: The Phantom of Baker Street movie.

Kristine

Pokemon Addict Since 1998
    Years
  • In Platinum I named myself Kristy, as I have in about half of my pokemon games, and my rival's name is Brad.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    I usually give the player's name my real name,but not any more.
    I named the player Spark and the Rival Kain in diamond.In platinum,I named the player Steve and the rival,uhh.........I forgot xD

Blue Nocturne

Not THAT one.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 6, 2013
    Pearl
    Me: Matt
    Rival: Him

Platinum

Me: Matt
    Rival: Ryan (my pokemon playing brother, who named his rival after me)

michele

☮ & ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    on diamond, i named myself michele [in real life, my name is michelle but i couldn't fit both of the "l"s into the name. i just made my username on here to match.]. and my rivals name is dehren.

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2009
    platinum

me: bruno
    rival: gavin

diamond

me:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?
    rival:???????????!

Years
  • This is what I make me and my rivals name in all pokemon games, except for R/S/E since your rivals the opposite gender.
    Anywho.

Pearl

Me: Dan
    Rival: John (tis my brother xD)

~Ryu

Back