• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What did you used to do a lot of but don't anymore?

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    Another thing I found myself doing a lot of was playing video games. I mean ones other than Pokemon. I used to love Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts as a teen. I've sort of grown out of them, but I'm trying to get back into the franchises a little more as time passes. ><

Pig

Angry ecologist
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2023
    I used to make AMV's. All. the time. For everything I fell in love with watching/playing. Now I just can't be bothered struggling to find a place to download an entire series and go through cutting the best parts, placing them rhythmically with music, bleh blrh blegh. One of the old ones I can still remember uploading is still on youtube. I check on it from time to time.

Back