• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen what do cherish balls do?

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    The 25 character rule is there for a reason, runescape. Don't bypass it, please.

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
  • Cherish Balls are special balls that are used for events. For example, most event Pokémon come in such a ball (like the Darkrai that's given out in Japanese cinemas).
    They're not obtainable in the games.

Dudedude

I am the Johto Man
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2007
    I think there are only 2 pokes in Cherish Balls as of yet: Deoxys from the Voting thing and Darkrai from the upcoming video...However, using a hacking tool u get Cherish Balls in game...but other than that...No.

You cant get a Cherish Ball in game.

Years
  • I think there are only 2 pokes in Cherish Balls as of yet: Deoxys from the Voting thing and Darkrai from the upcoming video...However, using a hacking tool u get Cherish Balls in game...but other than that...No.

You cant get a Cherish Ball in game.
    IIRC there has also been Tropius in a Cherish ball given away at a certain event. I read this somewhere.

runescape

the best there is
    Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2007
    thank u all =] i was wondering for a while what they did

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • dont tell me that this
    what do cherish balls do?

is it

its not really special, i dont seem the point of it besides bragging rights

:t354:TG

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
  • nah, not really anything to have bragging rights about. i've got some via the Codebreaker, and they're about as good as Pokéballs, so yeah.... they suck. lol i don't trust AR, though. i'd much rather go with the CodeBreaker. at least CodeBreaker has never done any of my games harm.

Back