• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What do furries keep as pets?

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
Years
  • tobysnailcolor.jpg

mspaint, if you're curious, here's the png version: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/Iveechan/tobysnail.png

He's a red panda named Tobias.

QFred

Behold...
    Years
  • Awesome! You are very good at it!!

Just a question, are those fan fictions on you site your autory?? They totally rock too!

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
  • O_O WOW, for Ms paint this has to be the best I've seen on it since Moon, great job ^^ I see you messed with the pallet and made some colors to match things, I admire your skill with it , it's amazing^^. And the lines are very detailed for the program with scribble problems o_o I choose not to use it cause it needs a REALY steady hand, did you use a tablet?
    And I agree with forest, the last time I saw you post here I was a little kid to the community o_O now I'm not scared of showing my face around the place and you come up again, ^^ with art like this, I would enjoy using it as a desktop promotion for Mspaint =D. The Style is so much like something from when I was little ^-^.

Last edited:

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
    Years
  • Sorry for taking so long to respond... and I really really appreciate the nice comments :D.

I don't use a tablet. How I do this is that I'll make a sketch on paper and either make the initial drawing light or lighten the pic up in some program (I had to ask someone else to lighten the pic up for me for all I have now is mspaint). Then I make the outlines in mspaint (no tablet) and the pic is then converted to a monochrome bitmap. Once the pic is saved as a regular bitmap, then the outline is tweaked and the coloring is done. It's a simple but tedious process. So part of the picture was made in life, not just mspaint. One day I should do a setp-by-step thingy.

Now for a new pic.

robntoby.png

Made on a shi painter (I've been using oekaki programs a lot lately, not very good at it). This is Tobias as a cub and his father Robert. I think I'll re-name him Rubin, but I already got a livejournal with Rob's name. Ah well. Rob and Tobias look almost exactly the same, but there's subtle differences if you look hard enough.

Back