• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what do pokemon say behind your back when your not looking?

Ayselipera

Well I suppose it completely depends on the type of trainer you are. If you were a terrible trainer than of course your Pokemon wouldn't think too kindly of you and I mean terrible as in cruel. While just the opposite can be said if you were a very kind trainer.

PiPVoda

water, Forever
    Years
    • He / Him
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 2, 2022
    Hopefully in b&w you can become aware of your pokemon's feelings more. HG/SS did a good job with it, but it'd be neat if your pokemon's true feelings came out when you weren't looking. That is if they're angry.

I think my pokemon would be saying "I looooveeee you PiP!!!!!!!!" :cool:

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    Umm if you are nice to your pokemon then they will say "I love this guy." If you mean then they will say "Let's get out of here."

Scorpio219

PM me for custom banners
    Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2013
    i believe that a pikachu says: pikapi, pika pika
    and a piplup says: piplup pip
    what do pokemon say behind your back when your not looking?

monsutafangs

тнαт вσу ιѕ α мσηѕтєя~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2010
    Walking behind me all mine can say is
    THAT ASS.

Sora's Nobody

The Official Roxas
    Years
  • Well i think they brag and stuff to othe pokemon (maybe) But yeah or they talk bad about you or good considering the kind of trainer you are.

Years
  • Like in the PC??? They probably get so angry that we never use them.. I used to take all my pokemon around in RBY because I thought they'd run away if I didnt

Back