• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what do you belive happens when you die?

The Scientist

PKMN Scientist/Mathemagician
Years
  • You rot slowly and maybe become a fossil.

Fossilization no longer seems to occur. A bit suspicious if you ask me... but things that have died in the past 4000 years seem to just completely decompose instead of fossilize.

Also, lol at all the new-age kiddies who "believe" in reincarnation but don't know what it's really about. Protip: read some books.

Reina

pandasaur!
    Years
  • Honestly the idea of death scares me to some extent. I've always thought of it was an eternal sleep, or even in heaven... eternally... forever. Just the thought of forever really scares me...

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2010
    think about this. how come we have so many people? every time a person dies, someone is born. so when a person dies, their spirit goes into that of a new born child without any memories of the past life

Far more people are born a day than die a day.

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2009
    Nothing. You get buried, cremated (whatever your choice of burial/body disposal) and that's the end of the story.

Back