• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What do you dislike about your gender/sex?

Monophobia

Already Dead
    Years
    Okay, teenage boys are idiots (or maybe it's just me). 'Nuff said about that one.

I also hate the fact that males cannot hit females without being labeled as a "woman abuser". Like, if anyone (I mean anyone, male or female) comes up to me all reckless, hits me first, etc., I'm gonna obviously fight them back, no matter what gender they are. I mean, you expect me to just sit there cause I'm a male and she's a female? I just don't get it.

Then again I doubt anyone would care if I hit a girl because for some reason there's this magical "you're gay, though, it's different" thing, apparently.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    ^That's an excellent one too. I'm not one to resort to violence, but I loathe the hypocrisy in "equal treatment" and then calling a guy out when he hits back in self defense.

Back