• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Do You Evolve Yor Evvee Into?

Fiver

Resigned. March 2005 - May 2012
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    I'd evolve my Eevee into Vaporeon.

bgt

R A W R
    Years
    • Age 15
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    Umbreon... lemme just say one word... darkness... 0.o

Eig

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2008
    I'm checking the hour before evolving Eevee. If its 9.01-12.00 then i evolve it into Flareon. If its 12.01-15.00 i evolve it into Espeon. If it's 15.01-18.00 i evolve it into Jolteon. If its even later, from 18.01 to 9.00 i ALWAYS evolve it into umbreon.

Years
    I evolve mine into Umbreon cause I like dark types, but if I end up getting more then one I evolve the second one into Flareon.

Years
    The Eevee I receive from Bill, I start training it right away during day time until it's affection towards me grows and all of a sudden evolves into Espeon. Espeon is my favourite out of the Eeveeloutions. And yeah, I put Ditto and Espeon at the day care till an offspring Eevee is born, then I start training that one during night till it becomes an Umbreon. I repeat the Daycare process thing until I get three Eevee offsprings then I use the elemental stones on each of them until I have the set complete. Though Im sure that what I just said, people already have known about this right about now XD

Squarewalker

Have a nice day.
    Years
    I like to evolve Eevee into Jolteon or Umbreon. They have good stats and I like to have one of them in my teams. Jolteon has a high speed so it is a good sp.sweeper, but Umbreon is a cool pokemon too, it can be used as a tank but I use him as a sp.sweeper, too. Both have good movesets so I prefer to evolve my Eevee into one of them, although getting an Umbreon is a though quest in certain situation, so getting one, if Eevee lost a few times is quite a challange (mine evolved on lv.67 lol).

Years
    In any other game besides Crystal, I evolve it into a Vaporeon because I love water Pokemon. X3 In Crystal, I usually evolve it into either an Espeon or Umbreon.

Willie B

Needs help..
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2005
    Vaporeon because I always pick the grass type pokemon in the beginning...so I get a water pokemon to defeat Torchic, Charmander.. etc.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 22, 2017
    I like Joltion becuase out of the evee evolutins nothing is "super efective" against it.

Back