• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What do you guys like about the show naruto

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
Years
  • I favour Naruto,but it isn't nowhere near the my top list XD
    But still,awesome anime/manga series.

What I like about it?

Kabuto Yakushi.

He's hawt .

:x

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    The characters.

The plot.

The fights.

The Ninjutsu.

xp There for.... I like almost everything about, except a few minor characters, that have no real point, and the Filler episodes... >>

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
  • God, EVERYBODY LOVES NARUTO! Including me. Why I like it is obvious. THEY'RE ALL NINJAS!

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2009
    I like the story line, and characters!
    The show is just so intense. ^^
    really really good. Also Kiba's in it. X3

Kamui

´
    Years
  • Its ok for me, all o my friends loves it but i dont like it that much.
    as i said its just OK.

zonic the hedgehog

...::: D. GrAy-MaN :::...
    Years
  • I love the personalities of the characters in the series. Each of them is different and unique, and they do serve purposes to move the story along, as well as make it more deep.

Although it isn't the deepest anime or at the top 10 of all anime ever made, it's very decent, IMO.

Ah, my favorite character shall always be Deidara, with maybe Naruto and Aoba as backup favorites~

Gamma

Waffles!!1!
    Years
  • I like a lot of things about Naruto, the fights are good but that is what I like the most in Naruto! *points to theme* I like the 4th Hokage, he's just awesome even though they havn't really showed him a lot. I also think he's Naruto's dad, that's just what I think.

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    I like Naruto. Even though the story isn't exactly deep (compared to some other anime), it has a wide range of characters, that individually have their own stories. I like Hatake Kakashi, because... Well, I just do O_o

Mudkip85

A.K.A ~KIPPER~
    Years
  • its not one of my favourite animes but i do like the characters in the show their personalities all differ in many ways but thats about all i like about the show sorry

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • I thought the anime was terrible. They cut everything out, making to for 10 year olds. They could have put it on [adult swim] and I would have watched it... maybe...

They could have done better than that. Plus, Naruto Uzamaki is annoying as crap, he just degrades the anime. In the manga he was tolerable, but they upped the 'BELIEVE IT' way too much.

[/opinion]

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • The dub isn't nearly as bad as some people make it out to be. Sure, they cut out some blood, but not nearly enough of it to be degraded to the ranks of a kiddie show. If Viz hadn't made Naruto say "Believe it!" every episode, then it would have been some other stupid line, seeing as he says "Dattabeyo!" in the same manner in the japanese version. I'd much rather hear "Believe it!" over "Dattabeyo!" Overall, the dub is good. If you want to complain about a dub, people, go complain about One Piece. >>;

MUSION

>:)
    Years
  • I love NARUTO! The show that is, not the guy. I like all the characters and all the different jutsu techniques are cool. Most of the guys are cool and most of the girls are cute.

I don't mind the dub really, but it missed out the part in one of the first eps where Naruto removes the poison using a Kunai. Thus I had no idea how the poison was suddenly gone.

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
  • Eek. I love Naruto. :x They could've improved on some parts, but overall, it's pretty good! My favorite characters are Sakura and Hinata.

But most importantly, I'm interested in the unrealistic martial arts. *nods*

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2011
    Just started watching the show online. I've become a Saskue fanboy. And no, I'm not gay X_X. I like the fast paced plotline and the fighting scenes, although at times it's a bit hard to keep up. (The first battle with Zabura - need I say more?)

Back