• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What do you see in your favorite Pokemon?

MurkMire

[font=special elite][color=#FF3399]Toxic Terror[/c
    Years
    Since I've been more and more in a Seviper mood, I'll share my love for Seviper by describing why I adore it.

As a fan of art, I see art in only one Pokemon. Seviper. Both in it's attacks in the anime, and it's design. It's a work of art both inside and outside.

That's why I'm going to nickname him "Poicasso," considering it's POIson typing, and it's Picasso feel to it.

I know this is getting off-topic, but I just found the nickname on a website, and found it perfect. <3

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    A life of dedication to the leek sword!
    I see Farfetch'd as an aspiring master of single combat. Eccentric and ever growing outdated, but a brave and noble fighter willing (if not necessarily able) to face any opponent. Its fourth generation backsprite bows upon being sent out — I really like that and it matches my character perception.

Last edited:

AquaticWartortle

Teh Best Wartortle
    Years
    What do you see in your favorite Pokemon?
    When I look at Wartortle I see some: Pwnage, awesomeness, and cute & cuddliness. He also is a bit like me, adventurous, intelligent, and aquatic!

Last edited:

quilzel

net start w3svc
    Years
    The things that really attract me to the Pokémon that I like are their precived personality and their designs.

What I mean by precived personally is how they look, quilava is cute and strong. Even in the anime quilava is powerful. It reminds me a lot of a dog. It looks like a Pokémon that you could cuddle with on the couch but be strong enough to open a can of you know what on any opponent stupid enough to cross its path.

By design I like a more rounded simple design. Both quilava and builzel are simplistic in design are small with out being overly compact.

Attachments

• What do you see in your favorite Pokemon?
      16416643.jpg
      53.7 KB · Views: 0
    Last edited:
    Years
    • PA
    • Seen Dec 9, 2019
    When I first got into Pokémon all those years ago, I'm sure I loved Mewtwo because of the stats. To be honest, I don't really remember my exact reasons, but I was like that back then. As I grew out of that however, and more games were released, I realized that I had grown more personally attached to Mewtwo.

To put my reasoning into it now, Mewtwo is my favorite because of the absolute beast he is. I don't mean stats. I mean the way he was in the first movie, the way he escaped Giovanni, etc. etc. The example I feel is most fitting is in the anime. Gary is crusing through the gyms, has all these tough, grown Pokémon, while Ash is crying over Butterfrees and playing with Pikachus and Bulbasaurs. He then arrives to face Giovanni and everything is going just fine, then Mewtwo comes out of the darkness and barely exerts effort to put him to rest. Gary leaves, jaw dropped and amazed at what he just witnessed, as Giovanni smirks in the shadows. Aside from that example of the beast he is, I love his back story, and most importantly, he has developed into my favorite Pokémon based solely on looks.

Back