• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen What do you think is the best/quickest way to level to 100?

Meksal

What do you mean this thing is priceless? *Nom nom
Years
  • I'm farming the elite four right now, but they don't give me many levels, maybe one or two per run (of all four elites + leader).

Anyone know of any place better?

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2014
    We recommend you to earn the title of the Grand Duke/Grand Duchess in the Battle Chateau in order to get access to the Black Writ and the Fusidore Girls with the Audinos. Use it along side with the Silver Writ and the Gold Writ.

Next time, the X/Y Quick Q&A (Read First Post) is sufficient for a question like this.

Edit: O-Powers; a level 3 Exp Power is very convenient for a short burst. Best used in the restaurants and on the Audino trainer.

Years
  • If you really want levels, theres always the PokeMiles man. Hes in a Pokemon Center somewhere, I forgot where. And for each 500 PokeMiles you can trade a rare candy. And you get 100 PokeMiles per Wonder Trade, so Wonder Trading 5 times will get you a level. I think this a bit faster than the Elite Four.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • I used the restraunts for the longest time because they had double and triple battles. And level my pokemon pretty quick.

I use Battle Chateau now with the higher level writ and the writ that gets them to come in faster.

Kaisersaur

Veteran
    Years
  • Rare Candies don't affect stats, that's an IV's EV's thing. As for the level gaining I would recomnend either the Battle Chateau or the three stars restaurant on Hibernal Avenue using the Exp O Power and the item Lucky Egg, i usually get around 30+ levels and it also makes you a lot of money.

Years
  • The easiest way but maybe not the quickest way is to put two pokemon in the day care, care to the center of lumiose city and bike ride around the tower. Put a thin coin, credit card, paper clip, anything small under the joystick facing the direction you want to bike in. The game does all the level grinding for you while you go to school or work. Just remember to have heart scales to relearn any lost moves and they are evolved to how you want them.

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2015
    I've been training my Pokemon at Restaurant Le Wow, doing triple battles with Zygarde spamming choice-banded Land's Wrath while my right-most pokemon deals with the flying types.

sweets

You can do it! ☆彡
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2014
    I just do max affection + exp share and grind at the Elite Four... It's good money too.

KostK2Boss

Europe Confirmed!!!
    Years
  • The most effort-less way to level-up is the daycare trick mentioned above, though do you really want to risk damaging your d-pad and/or joystick?
    The best way in my opinion is Restaurant Le Wow. You lead with a really strong Pokemon (recommended item Amulet Coin), followed by two weaker ones that you want to train (recommended items Lucky Eggs, asuming you have two of them). Then you use Exp. Power Lv. 3 and immidiately talk to the waitress and choose the Rotation Table option, so your weaker Pokemon can level-up while your stronger one does all the hard work. Due to a glitch (or simply a programming oversight) the O-Power will not run out until you have finished all battles. Amulet Coin + selling the Balm Mushrooms actually gets you more money than what you spent to get in.

Oblivion Wing

IGN: Havel 3DS Friend Code: 5215-3694-9757
    Years
  • Writs are painfully expensive, 50,000? I don't wanna pay that much.

If you have an amulet coin, you will ear that 50,000 back in like 10 mins. On sundays, or my days off, I use the writ at 1 a.m., and start battling, by the next day... PROFIT!! LOTS OF IT!! :)

Elements1

Meh
    Years
  • Writs are painfully expensive, 50,000? I don't wanna pay that much.

Lol the resteraunts are 100,000 (90,000 with full style), but it gives you good money if you hold luck incense and prize money o-power. You get about 150,00 if you do it right and lots of exp with rotation battle. That's what I do!

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2014
    Writs are painfully expensive, 50,000? I don't wanna pay that much.
    Really? The last time we remember it was 100,000 for a Silver Writ, 100,000 for a Gold Writ, and 300,000 for a Black Writ - 500.000 in total.

Still, when you equip an Amulet Coin (Lucky Egg for the Fusidore Girls) you will win back that amount of in no time. We are currently sitting on 8 millions and without any sane way to spend that money. That's the kind of time you wish the villa from Platinum was back.

SparklingMistral

The #1 Remus Lupin fanatic!
    Years
  • Battle Chateau is wonderful if you need EXP & money. The trainers rotate out, & while some of them can be relatively weak, there are trainers that go in there with Audino, & dat Audino EXP. ;3

Also, Restaurant Le Wow. Pay the fee, do some battles, & you'll get all the EXP! ;3 Double battles work fine, but triple battles have a trainer with an Audino. If you manage to KO multiple Pokemon at the same time, you get more EXP too. Turn your EXP O-Power on for this too because it helps loads.

Also have EXP Share on. That helps as well~

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I personally love training in hordes, as they could grant you a ton of experience in each battle. Make sure to have moves like Surf and Earthquake in your set, so that you could take out all your opposing Pokémon with only one hit. :]

KillerTyphlosion

Champion
    Years
  • Best way is to have the highest rank at the maison and use the black writ(don't know if you can stack writs) have lucky egg on pokemon and exp o-power lvl 3. And max affection. This will give your pokemon around 3x-3.6x the normal exp if it is traded you will get 4.5x-5.4x the exp. Note that the exp affection bonus will not always apply and your pokemon needs to have some fullnes or else you won't get affection bonus at all. Note it may be better to do train at le wow because the o-powers stay trough all battles and with 4000 steps on your 3ds you will recover 1 ball of light per minute meaning after the battle you can most likely re-use the o-poer again

Back