• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What do you think is the cutest Pokemon?

Ayselipera

Igglybuff and Cleffa have always been adorable in my eyes. Baby Pokemon are good for something. :D

Years
    Well Sneeze has just noticed this, so you can expect an argument to start between me, him and spacemonkey. For me it's got to be either Vulpix, because its just adorable or...Mawile! Especially in the episode Once in a Mawile. Those two seem to think I'm weird for this, but I just find something endearing about the way it bites people :3

Years
    • Seen May 24, 2010
    Well Sneeze has just noticed this, so you can expect an argument to start between me, him and spacemonkey. For me it's got to be either Vulpix, because its just adorable or...Mawile! Especially in the episode Once in a Mawile. Those two seem to think I'm weird for this, but I just find something endearing about the way it bites people :3

MAWILE! With that big jaw thing on its head! And the Teeth! Gible is obviously the cutest; he's so small and cuddly and makes that sweet little squeal noise. :P

Years

MAWILE! With that big jaw thing on its head! And the Teeth! Gible is obviously the cutest; he's so small and cuddly and makes that sweet little squeal noise. :P

Obv. Seel or Spheal, both are huggable and you don't run the risk of having your face eaten off in your sleep.

Also the obligatory Pikachu, Mew, Riolu, Growlithe and the likes.

Years

And Gible doesn't have a big jaw and teeth?

Obv. Seel or Spheal, both are huggable and you don't run the risk of having your face eaten off in your sleep.

Also the obligatory Pikachu, Mew, Riolu, Growlithe and the likes.

Mawile wouldn't eat your face off in your sleep as long as you trained it well. Gible might though.

Aureol

Kanto/Electric-Type Enthusiast
    Years
    Hmm, too many cute Pokemon... Growlithe, Phanpy and Mareep come to mind, sure tons more will be very obvious later.

PachiPachi

The Pachirisu freak!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 3, 2011
    I'd obviously say Pachirisu! But there are so many cute Pokemon!

Back