• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What do you think! I've just moved off Tripod.

Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2008
    Remember this Website?
    It was really bad! Well I've moved off tripod.
    Dark Illusions if that doesn't work try this

BTW I had to delete all the content so the only working page is fan art and free email addresses.

what do you think?

Purin

Crazy about Pink Hairdos
    Years
    Freewebs is truly better than Tripod because visitors won't get popups. (I've never used Tripod before, so I assume that Freewebs is a better choice over Tripod for this reason.)
    Hope that the rest of your contents will be completed soon!

Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2008
    Purin said:
    Freewebs is truly better than Tripod because visitors won't get popups. (I've never used Tripod before, so I assume that Freewebs is a better choice over Tripod for this reason.)
    Hope that the rest of your contents will be completed soon!
    I had to start the site all over agian. I have gotten the poll/quizzes, fan art and some of the other links working and the domain name www.kaiba-illusions.uni.cc should be working in a day or so. I need to do the staff page ASAP(2 staff members!> I hated the tripod ads and someone at school said i should get off it so i did. BTW i'm also doing the html bits for my brother's website https://www.freewebs.com/zoids00 grrr....(thank goodness i put a huge ad on his site!

Back