• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What do you think of this...?!?!?!

Is my question TOO confusing? I can edit it.

• Yes, you should edit it

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • No, there's no problem

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
    Years
    If Areceus is the God of All Pokemon, then why Mewtwo is the strongest Pokemon. It should be Arceus is the strongest Pokemon because Arceus is the God of All Pokemon. Please answer my question.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Mewtwo was labled the worlds strongest Pokemon when there was only 151 Pokemon. Im sure its safe to say that Arceus takes the cake now.

Tudj

HeartGold :P
    Years
    Yes, agreed with Haza, and next generation of in the future ones, there will be a stronger pokemon than Arceus, there will probably never be one single strongest pokemon forever.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Arceus is the creator of all Pokemon (Alpha Pokemon), not the God of all Pokemon. Something can spawn from something else and be stronger than it.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    Arceus is stronger than Mewtwo. Compare Mewtwo's (and Lugia's, Ho-oh's, Rayquaza's, Dialga's, Palkia's, and Giratina's) 680 BST to Arceus's 720

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    Mewtwo has higher special attack, if I'm not mistaken, but Arceus could easily beat him when trained with some decent offensive training. And a dark plate.

But I do like how Mewtwo is on the same level as Ho-Oh, Lugia, the Weather Trio, and the TimeSpace Trio. Almost scary how good the Rockets did, isn't it?

Andrew McKenzie

Supporting Pokemon Since 1999
    Years
    It all depends on training, stats and type advantages/disadvantages and your ability to battle. Magikarp in the hands of a good trainer, could beat Arceus.
    Arceus in the hands on a bad trainer could lose against anything.

Arceus is, as said, not a God, but the Alpha Pokemon.
    Alpha meaning The Beginning.
    Omega is The End, so any Pokemon that has spawned from Arceus, right up until the day Pokemon ends, could be the strongest.

A Pixy

Cruel?
    Years
    Wait a minute, wait a minute, if Arceus is the Alpha Pokemon, doesn't there need to be an Omega Pokemon and combine with Arceus for it to truly be 'the god of Pokemon'? You know, Alpha and Omega. The beginning and the end.

AlphaMightyena

A Mightyena Fapper
    Years
    there is never a single strongest pokemon.

I Bet 999,999 pokedollars that in future generations "an Omega pokemon will be called even more powerfull than Arceus.

Plus, they never did say he was a god, many people just thought he was a god becouse "he created pokemon", but just becouse you create something doesen't mean you are a god, right?

Back