• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen What do you think of: treeko

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Treecko is wicked awesome...and I'm glad Ash got one in the anime...

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Whats up with you making all these threads today?

Anyways, I love Treeko. He's my favorite starter of all time and can beat all the gym leaders if used correctly.

t3m4

T3-series utility droid
    Years
    Whats up with you making all these threads today?

Anyways, I love Treeko. He's my favorite starter of all time and can beat all the gym leaders if used correctly.

I'm just new and I like making new threads

Ash&pikachuarethebest

Houndoom trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2014
    Considering with every new Pokemon game i start off with the grass type starter, Treeko is the worst sceptile is great but treeko and grovyle are awful i hate there sprites and don't learn anything gd till level 29/30 when it learns Leaf Blade.

Xaviar

I left my brain in its jar
    Years
    I tend to pick the grass starters whenever I start a new game, and I've never picked a starter besides Treecko on my Ruby version. So, yeah, he rules. :p

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2020
    I think Treecko is not exactly the kind of poke that can walk the game along, you need some more to help him or know when to delete moves and learn new ones to beat specific gyms.

Xaviar

I left my brain in its jar
    Years
    That's what I like about Treecko. I generally don't let one Pokemon hog the experience, and by the time my starter is level 20, I want my whole party of 3-4 to be at level 20 with it.

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2020
    That's what I like about Treecko. I generally don't let one Pokemon hog the experience, and by the time my starter is level 20, I want my whole party of 3-4 to be at level 20 with it.

My friend was noob enough to try and walk the game with a treecko, he failed horribly because he had 5 hm slaves, and still had HMs on his sceptile at the elite four, twas ruby so he got roflpwnd by Steven. I told him to do it with a blaziken :P

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
    My friend was noob enough to try and walk the game with a treecko, he failed horribly because he had 5 hm slaves, and still had HMs on his sceptile at the elite four, twas ruby so he got roflpwnd by Steven. I told him to do it with a blaziken :P

He didn't get owned by Glacia?

Years
    It's fast and very powerful in terms of special attack, but it lacks a good moveset. Sceptile could have been an amazing sweeper if it had a decent moveset. Why was Leaf Blade physical?

Dragonair_Blizzard

Random person in the universe
    Years
    I don't like Treeko so much, since it is the only one without a duel type in Heonn and Grass types have alot of weakness. It is fast but doesn't have many grass type attacks though it is a grass type and I don't tend to like its moveset.

Azzurra

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 3, 2013
    Treeko seems to be quite a good Pokemon, but it is far outranked by it's evolutions, and it can become overrated, due to it being overused in the anime.

Back