• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What do you think? Pokemon Sketches [WIP]

Years
  • Hey! Recently I decided to start drawing Pokemon, and ended up with a lot of Pokemon together on one page. It's definitely not done yet, it needs more Pokemon and colour, but what do you think so far? Any criticism or praise will be appreciated. Thanks! :D
    http://skyluigi.deviantart.com/#/d4ur8d8
    When I was drawing Whiscash I kept thinking it doesn't look right, but it's one of my favourite Pokemon on there, along with Snorlax and Flygon.

Please let me know what you think of it so far! I don't mind if it's a bad comment; any criticism is welcome!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2012
    Being honest, the drawing lacks a personal style! They are just pokemons drawn with pencil! When I look to fanart I hope to see something personal of the artist in the pokemon, you know?

droomph

weeb
    Years
  • Looks nice, but how about trying to put them in different poses? Some of them look suspiciously like the original front-sprites of the Pokémon...but yeah, that's just me, I think it's fine.

Back