• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What do you think they will call the newest games?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NiKaNoRoU

we are but particles
    Years
    Mythril, Ochra, Indigo and Granite are a go for me. I mean, if they keep using materials and colors, it's going that way.

SIN1488

Dedicated FluoroCarbons :P
    Years
    Cesium and Thorium, they've used elements, why not nuclear ones!

No but actually the next "new" game is going to be like the Platinum of HeartGold and SoulSilver, called BrainCrystal or something like that.......

Icetricity

★Blue★Miracle★Light ★
    Years
    Scarlet and Crimson sound the most likely names Nintendo would choose.

Last edited:

Charmageddon

Charizard has evolved into ^
    Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2016
    I think Jade is the best precious stone they could pick next, especially since it can link to a green box-legendary very easily. I like Onyx (though it could be confused with the Pokemon) and Quartz (though it could be confused with the god-awful hack). Pokemon Topaz has a nice ring to it, as does Opal.

Maybe they'll move away from precious metals and go for more mundane substances, such as iron or brass. Pokemon Bronze in particular sounds good.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    There's a generation V speculation thread in the Pokemon General section. Have fun.

Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back