• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What do you think?

Kenny, Friend or Rival of Dawn?

• Totally rivals

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • They can't be rivals, they have to be friends!

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • I hate both of them, I really don't care

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
    What do you think about Kenny in Battle Dimension? Was he a good character to add? Do you like Kenny calling Dawn "Dee Dee"? I want to know what you think about Kenny!

Rye29

Oh what
    Years
    Eh, I don't really care for Kenny. He's just another character the writers threw in to have something new. It's good to always have a rival/friend in there, too, I guess, so Kenny might help Dawn along the way, somehow. Also, I want to know why he calls her Dee Dee, (sounds like copyright infringment to me if you know what I mean.*cough*Dexter'sLab*cough*); must be something Dawn did when they were children.

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
    well it said that Kenny gave Dawn that nickname when they were young. And Dawn gets really annoyed when Kenny calls her that, so might be something they did when they were little

Years
    Well I guess he calls her Dee Dee because the Japanese also gave her a nickname. It's "Pikari" (Hikari + Pichu) because she dressed as a Pichu in a play. I don't know how the Dub will (or did, not sure) explain that as the name pun doesn't work anymore. :o

charblaze

Charmander
    Years
    hmm.. whatever. brock is still there and that is what matters lol! he's a cool guy i guess

i like dawn's new nickname it's like dexter's sister in "dexter's laboratory"

lol

BTW "DEE DEE!!! GET OUT OF MY LA-BO-RA-TORY"

Back