• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What does it mean if..

Ai

; ♥ ~
Years
..you have a + behind your username..? it's not part of the member profile link... just behind my username... never noticed befoer..

O_o... nevermind.. lock it..

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
Years
Found out?

Well, if you didn't, it means someone has added you to their buddy list.

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
Years
I have a related question though. Supposing someone has an username "+Max+", and it was put on someone's Buddy List, would the username show up as "+Max++"?

Guest123_x1

Simple "Yes", because the system does not distinguish the + as being part of the username if it is on your buddy list.

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
Years
ottermi619 said:
Simple "Yes", because the system does not distinguish the + as being part of the username if it is on your buddy list.
Cleared, thanks. I'll check on IPB later though, I wonder if any bugs are created when using +s in usernames..

Nevermind that. Thanks.

Back